I'm your boyfriend's enemy, because we both want you.

Sherlock's prov

"What do you want Mycroft?" John was staring at my brother as he walked inside. He looked like he knew something greater and he was about the richest man in the world.

"Oh, brother you didn't tell me that you shear a home with another person. Now, dear what is your name?" he got extremely close to John.

"Mycroft!" I snapped.

"It's ok Sherlock, hello my name is John Watson. Nice to meet you." he shook his hand. I couldn't stand him being near John, my John.

"Yes, hello my name is Mycroft Holmes, Sherlock's brother." he gave him a smile, he was no to something.

"What do you want?" I interrupted their little moment. When Mycroft turned to me he revealed John's face which was now blooming.

"Mummy has been artfully worried about you. And I thought that it would be nice to check on my" he sleped closer and closer to me, which relaxed me, he was no where near my John. " sociopath brother." he was now inches away, what was his plan? To make John jealous or me?

John's prov

Mycroft was now way too close to Sherlock. I couldn't help it. I pulled him back and in one motion stepped in front of him and in front of Sherlock.

"Oh, well I see. Well I guess I should go?" he now started to close the gap between me and him. He was too close, way too close. Suddenly, Sherlock pulled me back and pushed Mycroft back.

"Get out!" there was fury in his voice, like the Doctor dose when he gets angry, David Tennant I mean not the new one, Matt Smith. But back to Sherlock, he looked like he was ganna attack him any moment when I reached for his ass and gently tan my fingers down. He snapped and softened his look to me, he had a smile which read, I-know-what-you-want! I stopped.

"Fine, brother talk to you later. Oh and goodbye John." he looked at me, smiled and gave me wink and left (yes a lot of and's). i heard him walk down the stairs and the noise the front door makes, as quick as a lighting Sherlock turned to me and grabbed me by my arms. He pulled me to the couch.

"John, what every you do do not go near my brother!" he screamed at me like I was a child who did something wrong. "DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME?"

"YES I DO, NOW STOP SHOUTING IN MY FACE!" he stared at me, then made a relieved sound and leaned and touched my forehead with his.

"I'm sorry but I don't want him to take you." he kissed mt cheek and hugged me while sitting next to me. "So shall we go?" I nodded.

We walked out of Baker street and took a cab. "So, John would you like to help me?"

"In?"

"Work, you'll be my assistant. So what do you say?"

"I would love to!"

"We are here!" the cabi sounded pretty out of place, it was like he wanted to go as fast as possible. So I handed him the money. "Keep it!" and with that he zoomed out.

"Come on John! Stop checking out that old bag of bones."

We went inside and there were starting to a lot of whispers and glades and giggles. A woman stopped Sherly, she had crossed her arms and stared at him, she had big fuzzy hair, dark eyes and a long sleeved green shirt.

"Hello, to you too Sally. Now move." there was vibration in my trousers. I got it out.

--Go to the nearest phone box, or someone could get hurt. just chose one from that room.

Anonymous--

"Sorry Sherlock I will meet you later...am emergency popped up."

"John...?" I jogged out. I looked around to see for someone. No one was there. Near a antique shop there was a phone box. As I got near it rang so I ran to pick it up.

"He-hello?" I tried to calm down. Who ever it was they hung up. There was a buzz of my phone.

--Get in the car.--

A black WBM stopped in front. I got in, there was a woman on the phone. The car took of. In minutes we arrived.

"Careful." she smiled and I shut the door. I was now in a big office, were no one talked just rushed around. A man with a tight suit stood in front of me and waved for me to follow. We walked through a long corridor of doors and more corridors. Then we stopped at a big wooden door. The man walked in as I followed. There was a chair, but it was turned around so I could see who it was. A hand waved and the man left.

"So, John Watson. You think that you can be free with what ever you like, hu?"

"What's going on whom are you?"

"And you think I will let you with him. Nope. You got it wrong John." the chair turned. " You got it all wrong. You will belong to me!"

++sorry its short, I promise I will make it up for this one in the new one. soz if there is spelling mistakes, I wrote this on my HTC.

Oh did you guess who it is? hu?

well don't be sure in every thing I wrote. it might be someone that you would not expect!!

~Hope