Regeneration

Was I dead? I couldn't tell. I couldn't be feel anything, but I still felt alive. Then the thought appeared in my head like a flash; I'm regenerating. A wave of relief washed over me. Next, a wave of confusion. How did I survive? Did something break my fall? Well, whatever. At least I was alive. Then, I remembered the point of regeneration.
I envisioned myself how I was; deep blue hair pulled back with a black headband, pale blue skin, my diamond-patterned purple shirt. Also, of course, my gem. It was cut in a teardrop shape and was swirling with blues and whites of all shades. An average moonstone, though ever-so-slightly defective. A small chip was in the middle, perfectly in the shape of a triangle. That chip led to my blind left eye. A way of embarrassment washed over me but I quickly blocked it out. I had work to do.
Since I had been... Fired, I definitely needed to change up my look pretty drastically. I changed my mental image's outfit and felt a wave of confidence flood my mind when I finished. I looked cute! My shirt was dark ice blue, two yellow circles in the middle of different sizes. It showed my belly and both of my shoulders, but I liked that. It was edgy, fierce. My pants were just simple deep sea blue shorts with a long, thick ribbon on the front. I kept my shoes; white flats with black soles; but that wrapped it up for clothes.
My next-and last- move was to change my hair. I thought about for a while, but after several attempts that turned out in failure, I decided on something simple, but different. My blind eye was covered slightly by my blue hair, and it was stylishly messy all over. I decided to add some white streaks to stay true to my gem.
That wraps it up, I thought, and the image faded away. Almost as soon as it faded, I appeared on the planet; at the bottom of an ocean.

A/N: Yo! Sorry that I used so much detail, but hey; if you were regenerating, you'd wanna be specific too!