Leo Facts

So I know it's been a while since I have done the facts and all that stuff for the signs and I left off at Cancer and that was July 2nd at 12:26 PM(cause you know since the update they tell you what day and what time you published each part, they had it that way before to then for some reason they like took it back off and ever since that update yesterday it's back again) anyway😂😂so next is Leo, here are some facts about the Leo Zodiac Sign; again this may not be entirely you in anyway but see if you can relate to some of these.

1) Leo's may have their head held high, but behind that, they are trying desperately just to be loved and liked.

2) A Leo will remain loyal, until you cross them. Once they are betrayed, there is no going back for the Leo.

3) An emotionally healthy Leo will always use their generosity and resources for the betterment of those they love. This is why it's important for them to vent and get out hurt feelings.

4) The Leo is motivated and energetic, preferring to keep busy no mater what the situation is.

5) Leo personality: Likes to appear very competent, They crave excitement and having many friends, They often use their charm to get what they want (XD), They are generous with money and affection and they loved to be adored, Tends to seek constant approval, Rarely still and likes physical games

So that's some facts Leo's 😎😄 I'll do Libra a little later or sometime this weekend, I think I might be done for the updates for today as I've done 5 total day and this is including this one; but if you get another update then that means I felt like updating it again, but yeah until the next update byeeeee!!!😎😆😄😊😆😎😄😆😊😎