Promises the Signs keep

Here are the promises the signs keep, also I know I said about a week ago I was gonna update and I didn't and I'm really sorry about that, I'm updating now so that's a good thing I guess, I think I'm getting over my writers block now so that's also a good thing, so yep here are the promises the signs keep

"Never gonna give you up": Aries, Taurus, Gemini, Scorpio, Sagittarius, Aquarius

"Never gonna let you down": Cancer, Leo, Virgo, Libra, Pisces, Capricorn

I really like the first one, "never gonna give you up" that one is a great one, "never let you down" is also a good one as well, never gonna let someone down, I'm both but I like the first one better, idk I guess it speaks to me, but I never promise someone something and let them down. Guys never keep promises you can't keep, because if you let that person down it can turn into an argument, they get mad because you promised with something that most likely only you know, so respect that. You know you're are close friends with someone if they entrust you with a promise about something important going on like I'm school or life. Things can happen if it breaks you or the other person and it can also kinda bend friendships. There are two types of promises, they ones like I just wrote about and the ones to keep secrets about stuff well personal stuff I mean; again school and life, personal stuff. I keep my promises, I'm sure you can ask any of my friends if I promised them something and I stuck to it. I haven't made to many promises this year to my friends but I know I have made some and I've stuck to them, I don't keep promises I can't hold my word to, like for example someone asks me to get something for them and they say "promise?" Unless I knew for sure that I could do it then I would have to say "I'm really sorry but I can't promise you for sure I can get that but I can try to" something like that so yeah, that's pretty much the moral only keep promises you know you can keep and I know that was kinda long XD. and also thanks for 1.4k reads!!!!! Almost at 1.5k and I think 2k I can hit, this book is growing in popularity and I think I can do it, so yeah that's it for this update byeeeee!!