Eight

Typical day. My typical alone day. Since the day that he kept dragging me hindi na nya ako masyado iniiwan madalas..

Why is he like that? Maybe he needs something from me.

"Hoy. Malandi!" Uhh my head hurts terribly. I'm walking on the way to the cr. "Malandi tinatawag kita!"

Huh? Is she talking to me? "Are you calling me?" It was barbie. Lumpit sya sakin..

"Sino pa nga bang malanding mangaagaw edi ikaw!" She said while pointing to me. She's starting to offend me. "Sinong inagaw ko sayo? I'm not flirting with anybody?"

I didn't expect what she did next she slapped me and spilled her juice on me.. Napuno nako..

I stood up and pushed her "what the hell is wrong with you? You're arguing with me for what reason?! Are you out of your mind?! Have sone decency!" While saying that to her. Hindi ko napansin andito na pala si Bro..

"Ylona enough don't talk to her like that. What is wrong with you??" "But she--"

"You pushed her too why did you do that? Are you jealous of her?? Of course I'm courting her it's normal to be with her almost day by day. As my best friend you should understand that" wow just WOW he took her side.

"Wow bro. You took her side without hearing me off.. You judged me so quickly without even asking why I did that to her. You didn't even ask me why I look like a mess.. Thanks bro" after saying that I left them.. Running.. With tears on my eyes non stop.

Bailey

"Bailey I'll wash my face first wait for me" barbie said. I just nodded. I'm so upset. I hurted her. I remembered her face. I know she's crying right now.. It's my fault.

"Hey.. I don't mean to eavesdrop but Ylona didn't do anything. Barbie slapped her and spilled her drink on Ylona sa she just pushed her and talked to her.. She just defended herself but in the end you took Barbie's side without knowing the real story. I think you owe her an apology" kamille told me.. She's our classmate.

I really messed up bigtime. And I can't explain ths feeling why I was hurt when I saw her sad expression. Maybe cuz she's my best friend. My bro..

Kailangan ko bumawi. I'll make it up to her tomorrow.

"Tapos nako sorry to keep you waiting" she's back. "Hey.. Please don't hurt my bestfriend again and don't call her names. She's special to me"

"But she was the one who--" tssss "I already know the truth just please don't ever to that again"

Bro.. Ylona I hope you'll forgive me. I'll apologize to her starting tomorrow morning. :)