Fifteen

AN: Few more chappies tatapusin ko na po. Hehe. Sorry sa super tagal na update huhu. Don't hate meee.
----------

Ylona

While having class Bailey is always bothering me. Kinukulit nya ako..

"Ano ba?!" Sigaw ko sakanya.. "Hey chill bro. Don't be mad. I just missed my best bud" and that softened my heart. :")

"What do you need bro?" "You"

:O

I was shocked. "M-me?" Barbie looked at me and rolled her eyes.. "I mean.. yeah let's bond"

"Oooh. About that.. I already made plans. With franco.. he's uhh officially courting me" I saw his smile fade. I don't know why "Oh. Is that so? I already missed that much huh?" After he said that he kept quiet he didn't bother me anymore..

Ano bang gusto mong iparating Bailey May..

Dismissal

I'm on my way to meet franco sa Ice cream parlor. When barbie and her friends blocked my way. Barbie is..

Crying.. but she's glaring at me. A deadly glare.

"Btch! Siguro nilandi mo sya kaya hiniwalayan nya ako walangya ka!" Then he slapped me hard.. it hurts. :(

"what are you saying? Who broke up with you? Bailey? Wala naman akong ginagawa. You should have known na hindi na kami nghahang out like we used to since you came"

"So you have a reason para sirain ang relasyon namin! Dahil nagseselos ka! Dahil hindi ka nya gusto you btch!!" She's hysterical. Sinasabunutan nya na ko and her friends are helping her out. When an angel helped me. And hugged me..

"Stop that! Stop hurting her!" His hugs. His concern. His voice. I realize one thing I Love Him Dearly..