Ten(Part 2)

Bailey

I guess I shouldn't call her. I should just bond with my bro :) yeah that's right.

"Finished cooking!" Ylona came back to the living room. She cooked carbonara and cookies. "I made meryenda. I hope it's enough for us"

Suddenly I saw dad appeared from somewhere. "Wow. And who do we have here? Such fine young lady" I saw Ylona blush. Cute. Woah what? She chuckled "Pleasure to meet you sir. My name's Ylona Garcia" she shook hands with dad. "Let's eat po I prepared snacks"

*knock knock

*knock knock

*knock knock

Gosh who might that be. Knocking so loud and many times..

"Hi. I asked our adviser where you live and you see.. uh I went here to see you" she hugged me.

After that she let go of me and went straight inside. I saw that she saw Ylona.

"Why is she here?" I was about to answer her but mom interfered. "She's my baby girl. Bailey's bestfriend. Uh? Were you not informed dear?" Barbie stiffened. "Ah eh.. yes tita I know naman po. Kaso she flirts with Bailey po kase" then she cried.

My mom' reaction was nothing. Emotionless.

"I don't see Ylona that way dear. She doesn't look like a btch to me. You might not wanna know my impression on you. Very well let's eat dears" she held Ylona's hands and went to the kitchen.

While eating Barbie is giving Ylona death glares. And I started to get annoyed. Why is she acting like that..

I'll talk to her later at our garden.

"Hey Barbie let's talk" I lead her to our garden.

"What's wrong baby?" "Why are you acting like that to Ylona?"

Silence..

"I'm just jealous that you're so close to her. Can't you just avoid her please?" Avoid? Ylona?

I can't..

"Barbie you know that I can't right?" She made a sad face.. "I can't but please rest assured that you're the one I like okay? I'm courting you right?" Then I hugged her..

Ylona

His parents praised my cooking. I'm so happy.

But..

Barbie really hates me a lot. I don't flirt with bailey. Even though I can take the chances for granted but I don't..

I'm gonna visit their garden his mom told me they have lots of flowers.

Great view.. really great!

Bailey and Barbie hugging each other. Ganun talaga. This is how I fight. I fight silently.. I don't do stuffs that can break them apart. Maybe I'll love him secretly..

Suddenly someone grabbed me and hugged me.. hinahaplos din nya ang buhok ko.

"Ssssh. It's okay baby.. don't cry. Everything will be okay someday"

I hope so.. perks of loving my bro. He gives me happiness and sadness at the same time..