Mommy?!?

🚬💊 Austin 🚬💊
Wait how u no diamond and y "cause I'm die if I don't find Emma kid" look Man U must be on drugs of taking something that u should not she is dead. " How in the world I'm the one on stuff and u stumble and ur eyes blood shot also u smell like u jst got done smoking. Whatever she dead gone u get it. Then I feel something lift me high up In the air I'm so shock. Then Emma appears "Austin what did u do with my daughter u son of a gun". I drop her off with at the adoption center. " Rayan go back all my daughter clothes and toys everything and u Austin I'm taking ur car". She throws me down to the ground I stay there then get up and light up a cirgrate.

😢 SARAH 😢
I'm crush. I'm now 7 and I'm really going through some things. I'm thick jst like my mom. I was walking through the lunch room today and I sat down by myself and then these 13 boys came up and sat by me. Guy one "hey lil lady u pretty" guy two " yea u sure r u want to come with us somewhere" hecks no and if u think I'm bout to walk somewhere with y'all 2. Guy1 "okay" they both grab my arms then my hero diamond appears out of nowhere. " If y'all don't un hand my baby I will take y'all out to the toilets and y'all will scrub them clean. "Yes ma they both say". So right nw I'm in my room and its dark diamond jst got a ring at the door.

💎 Diamond 💎

I get up in my sleep wear and open the door. hi how many I help u " hello there umm can I need a child her name is Sarah. My heart drops she can't leave with u. " Y not " because I have orders that she can't go anywhere with anybody. "Look her mom said I can" I said prove it "give me a piece of paper and a pencil." I do as he says. All of sudden I see Emma she is holding it. "Can I plezz have my kid nw" OMG Emma yes u can. SARAH! SARAH! "Yes" pack ur things ur mother is here fr. "She is dead" go look outside.

😑Sarah 😧

I go outside and there she is smiling and waving. I go pack my bags and take off in her arms. " Sarah I will see u when u get home she fades away. Who r u. "I'm ur mommy Freind." Mmmh u gonna take me to my mommy house. "Yes I promise" I get in the car with him and fall asleep.

😁 Rayan 😁
So much has happen like wow I look in the back sit and she is sleep. She is pretty jst like her mom. When I get to the haunt house well Emma house Sarah get up "what wait no" she kicks me. What's wrong " I had a bad dream". Oh r u okay now. "Yes I'm good". Then another car rolls up behind me man who is this I get a gun and close and lock the door. Emma knocks the gun out my hand "r u serious that is diamond" she shouts at me.

🏀 Emma 🏀

I hate being dead I'm looking at my self in the mirror then back at my dead body. I jst want to go kill Austin for this but I'm not not. I still remember when I was alive and everything was good between me and him. Flashback: Emma will u marry me. Yes I will AUSTIN I said with tears in my eyes. He gets off of his knee and kiss me. "I love u Emma" I love u to Austin. We walk to our new house and we got settle in. Then the abuse start on the third day. He says his last wife die of cancer and I felt bad for him but on the inside he was as cold and hard as a rock. "Emma do u love me" yes y would u doubt that. "Idk but stand still and in front of me" okay "where have u been" I have been out with my two best freinds Diamond and Trevor y. He slaps me in my face. "U can not have any guy friends only me" I'm not going to drop my Freind like that. Then there Is a knock on the door. he goes to answer it. Omg it's Trevor "hey me and Diamond r here to pick up Emma. Then Trevor sees me on the ground with a big mark on my face. " I'll be right back said Austin" he goes to a way back room. Trevor walks in " girl what r u doing on the floor" he hit me u have to go he does not want me hanging out with any guys. he kiss me on my check " a man is not suppose to hit a women especially if she pretty if u want to be with me u can" he hugs me tightly with his big strong hands and muscles. "she won't be going any where with u" Austin says. " How dare u hit a women" he pulls out a knife and throws it right in his chest and he is dead. Y did u have to kill him Austin " because I love u" I cry. Flash back over. ( that is Sarah in the media box btw). i took off run and slap the gun out rayan hand r u serious bout to shoot my Freind. Diamond gets out the car mad " if u pull a gun out on me again u gonna meet god himself" Diamond I promise u he won't do it again " okay"

❤️ Sarah ❤️
I sitting in this lock door I really want to hug my mom. I bang on the window and she opens the door her lil girl she hugs me tight I miss u so much mom " I miss u too " she takes me and my bags to a nice clean room and I fall straight asleep.