I'M SORRY *Her last breath*

~EMMA~
Shoot I'm gonna be late "hey baby"
* walks in the house* where u been girl. I get scared nnnowhere. Then my bf walks up to me and yells then grabs my throat. " Baby I can't breath" he let's me go then he slaps me. When he goes to sleep. I go in my daughter room. "Listen I need u to pack ur bags" okay mommy". when I walk out of my kid room I bump into my bf strong chest. "WHAT U DOING IN THERE" nothing. "ITS ALWAYS NOTHING WELL IM GONNA SHOW U SOMETHING" PLEZZ NOOO STOP!! "I can't believe I was going to say sorry for chocking u then I find u tell my daughter to pack her things". That's when he pull out his gun. He kicks me in the stomach and throws me to a wall. " I can't believe ( gco ) "Daddy what r u doing to mom plezz don't kill her" When he look into Sarah's eyes he lowers the gun and puts it away. "Baby go back to bed I won't shoot her he glares back at me"

😫 NEXT DAY 😫
"EMMA GET UP AND GO IN THE KITCHEN TO MAKE FOOD" okay
I get out of the bed and look in the mirror at myself then back at him " u no Austin u r one sick mean abusive selfish punk man and I feel sorry bout what's going to happen to u ik u r going to die and burn cause what u r doing to me is pure evil god will have ur butt for this mess". I walk out and cook eggs, bacon, pancakes, and I put some orange juice on the table. "SARAH COME EAT SWEETHEART"! Sarah comes in with her sleepy eyes. When she gets done and goes in the car to wait for me to her to school. I go get dressed.

😢 Austin 😢

So right nw I'm mad as heck. This girl is laying in the bed so I told her to get her butt up and make me some food and then she gonna start talking. I want to slap right in her mouth but I listen and she walks out. When Austin smells food Austin gets food then I get to the kitchen and as soon as she came out the bathroom looking cute I ask her this " first of all where is my food and where u think u going looking like that" "move don't touch me I'm going with my Freind Diamond somebody who knows me and does not hit on me nw move and it's over there u bas(gco) I slap her and go eat I tell u what lil girl u better be back by 10:oo u got it "yea she sobs".

💔 Emma 💔
Ughhh I don't no how much longer I can take this. Today I jst want to be with my best freind Diamond she has been my bestie since high school. When I walk out I get in the car and take Sarah to school. "Bye baby" "bye bye mommy"! I love her so much. Nw time to go pick up Diamond.

💎 Diamond 💎
So I'm outside with my camo pants and a white t- shirt me and Emma r were the same thing. Then she finally appears. "Hey girl" hey. Wait hld up turn yo face around "but I ca(gco) NO TURN AROUND did he hit u again "yes" u got to stop this I hate seeing u like this. "Ik" then plezz stop this "okay I will try" okay nw let's go to eat. When we get done she is checking her phone like she on stuff. Don't tell me he gave u a time to be back at ur house. "Okay I won't tell u" r u serious. " Yea but I got to get home so I will talk to u tomorrow" okay let's go.

😨 Emma 😨

When we leave I drop her off at her house then I go to mine. as so as I open the door there he is standing tall and buff as usual. where is Sarah. " She at my mom house" omg i need to go get her. " No my mom is going to take care of her" okay I walk past but he grabs my arm and slams me the wall. Then punches over and over. He pulls out a gun " nw let's start where we left off. PLEZZ DONT SHOOT ME. " NO LOVE, NO MERCY," POW POW POW POW!

😒 Austin 😒
I shot her four times she lay there lifeless I carry her on my shoulder and put her in the back seat of my car and drove to a empty dark house I took a candle and lit it up as she dangle from my shoulder I walk up the stairs and lay her down on the silky bed and cover her up. As she bleed out from her head to inner arms and stomach I watch and walk down the stairs I was thinking it kinda look like a cross where I shot here. I went to my mom house and pick up "daddy where is mommy and where r u taking me" I'm taking u to a empty house where ur mom is and grandma is getting sleepy and she is probably going to die. I can't take care of u and I'm going to take u to a adoption center. "Daddy I want to be with" u jst said ur mom favor song. " Dad I want to stay with u" I love u and Diamond owns and works at the adoption center.
So she will take care of u " yea but first I want to see mommy" I sign okay we r here. I walk in she runs up the stairs and starts crying " Daddy y did u kill her" I'm sorry baby. " Jst take me to the adoption center with diamond" I take there and Diamond opens the back door and gets Sarah and her suitcase.

😢 Sarah 😢
I was so done talking to my dad when Diamond pick me up in her arms I feel safe. When she takes me in I tell her what he did she is in shock. " Listen dear come in my room cause I don't have enough space in the dorms so u can sleep in this other kid bed I have for u". okay. I go on to the soft bed and fall straight to sleep.