Juggling Love

Chapter 1

Hi, my name's Hillary. I’m dating a boy that you might know of. His name is Niall Horan? Well unless you have been living under a rock, Niall Horan is a young Irish boy who auditioned for a British TV show called the X factor. He didn’t exactly make it as a solo artist but he is part of the biggest boy band in the world, or some may know him as the blond one in ‘One Direction’. Me and Niall have been together for about 2 years, however we have had our first fight you see and I kind of stormed out of the house. Where to go? Oh a club that will get my mind off things. Yeah, I’ll go to a club.

Loud music, people snogging, yet I couldn’t get my mind of the fight. I think it’s time for a drink. 1 shot…2 shots……3 shots……15 shots. WOW I was drunk! What a hangover I was going to have tomorrow. Wait who’s that? Oh flip he is sexy .wait what am I saying I have a BOYFRIEND! But that relationship isn’t going to last long, time to get my game on. I walked over to this incredibly hot guy “Hey babe, what’s your name?” the fit guy asked. “Hillary, what’s your oh wait let me guess…is it sexy?” I replied I swear I don’t even think he could understand what I was saying I was soo drunk. “Hahaha very funny, my names Jason…Jason McCann, come here baby come sit with me.“he said. So his name was Jason McCann why did that ring a bell? Never mind probably a name that I mixed up. I sat really close to him and he pulled me up onto his lap. He was so … words cannot describe. We were talking then he started leaning in, my natural drunk instinct was to lean in to. Before you could say ‘Niall James Horan’ I was kissing this Jason like there was no tomorrow. Just when I thought things were going perfect Niall entered the club, did he follow me here? No that’s crazy!

“Hillary?” Flip he saw me there was no going back now I was doomed! “Ummm… yes that’s my name don’t wear it out!”I said with a nervous laugh. Wait, hold up, why should I be nervous he started it. But maybe I should have reasoned with him and I would be surprised if, after a tiny argument, he went off kissing a girl. “Hillary, it is you. I knew you were here but I thought you would be drunk not practically having public sex, I was going to apologize but you know what never mind. WE ARE OVER!” he screamed across the club even the music had stopped; great now we had an audience.

“Niall, wait, I can explain,” I tried to grab his arm but he was not having it. He just shoved me off and I guess that was the end of my relationship with Niall. There was no point going to talk to him. If it was me, I wouldn’t reason with him. I would of done exactly what he did which was to leave me. I dropped to my knees. What have I done? I just started crying right there in the middle of the club when suddenly I felt someone’s hot breath breathing down my neck. I got that same tingly feeling when I touched Niall. Hoping it was him, my head shot up only to find someone with guilt in their eyes but it wasn’t Niall. It was that fit boy that I had kissed the same night... it was Jason.