chapter 4

We both got into Jason's car and drove. We drove to my house so I could get a change of clothes and put some make up on. I looked way more awake. Aaah, the magic of make up.

Then once again I joined Jason in his car and he drove us to my favourite cafe but I had a tear in my eye.

"What's wrong?" Jason asked.

"Oh nothing...it's just...Niall and I came here every sunday and had breakfast together..."

As I spoke, I remembered his eyes the night he broke up with me.

"Oh right... We could go somewhere else if you want. I mean I hear Starbucks does a mean breakfast," he said, trying to lighten the mood.

"Jason, what happened last night? After Niall left me?" I changed the subject drastically but I needed to know. I needed to know if anything else happened or if Niall made a visit.

"It's not that big of a deal honestly. You cried a lot then you fell asleep in my arms at the club so I took you home. That's all."

Oh thank god, nothing drastic happened! Phew!

We got out of the car and walked to Starbucks. It was a nice day. I got a cookie and a coffee and jason got the same. I took a bite of my cookie and Jason asked "Hey this Niall...?"

Do you guys know the phrase saved by the bell? Well I was saved by my phone! It was Katie, my best friend. "Hey Katie" I spoke through the phone.

"Hey, I heard about what happened with you and Niall, Hil. He's worried about you and so am I. Where are you?" she spoke.

"Calm down Katie. I'm with my friend, Jason. We are just having breakfast,"I tried to calm her down. Her worried tone suddenly stopped and turned into a sort of I guess you could say matchmakers voice almost.

"Ooo Jason eh? Is he hot? Bet he's not as hot as Justin." Funny she said that. He looked exactly like Justin just with a different hairdo and a huge difference in sense of style but apart from that they could be twins!

"Yeah he is and well you will be surprised on the resemblance between him and Justin!"

I told her through the phone. Jason gave me a weird look but I just smiled.

"Let's meet up! I wanna see this Jason boy!"

"Yeah sure! Meet you at Starbucks in 10. I mean you don't live that far away and Justin can come too." I said through the phone.

"K, bye Hil. See you in 10."

The tone marked that Katie had put down the phone so I put my phone back in my bag and looked up at Jason, who was finishing the last bits of his cookie.

"Who do I resemble?" He asked me. "Oh, you'll see and trust me. I think the both of you are going to get quite the scare."