chapter 2

Where was I? I woke up with a really bad headache that was probably from all the drinking. I got out of bed. Wait!Hold up! This isn't my bed and this isn't my house!

I checked my phone : 10 miscalls, 12 texts. The call and the texts were all from the boys.

Wait, let me rephrase that - 5 miscalls from Niall,7 texts from Niall and the rest were from one direction.Wow! He really cared? First things first... where the hell am I?!

I looked around and saw Jason on the ground laying peacefully asleep. Awww he looked so adorable!

Wait! What am I saying?! One of the reasons why I'm in this mess in the first place is because of him!

I walk over to him and touch his back, ready to shake him awake when I hear the door slam open.

I look towards the door and I see a girl who looks a lot like Jason. I meant by the way she dresses, not how she looks. Could she be his girlfriend?

She looked at me then asked "What the hell are you doing in my house?!? And what are you doing to Jason? What happened to him? Who are you?"

All these questions were being thrown at me. I didn't know what to do. Should I answer her?

I stood up and walked over to her. Her face turned from extremely angry to sort of worried. "I'm Hillary and I don't know how I got here but I'm guessing Jason bought me and I wasn't doing anything to Jason. Just wanted to know what happened after.....the incident."

I told her everything she asked for. I just hoped that she didn't ask me what the 'incident' was.

The girl had a puzzled look on her face, "The incident? Is Jason in trouble? Have the police tracked us? Do we have to flee?" Huh? The police? Then the puzzle pieces fit. Jason McCann!! I knew I heard that voice before!

Jason the most wanted teenager in the whole of the USA!

"No..no..no the police haven't found Jason. He's fine. I hope you don't mind me asking but who are you?" I asked, her face eased; she had calm down. I guess she thought I was part of the police force or something.

"Umm.... Well I'm..."

She was cut off by the sound of groaning. It was Jason; he had woken up.

"Jason!" the girl ran and hugged him. Jason opened his eyes slowly then looked up and saw my face. A smile crept up onto his face but he was still in the hug with this girl that I still don't know. They broke apart. Like a motherly type figure, she checked if he was ok.

"Emma, I'm fine. I'm not hurt. I swear. The way you worry about me, it's like you're my mother but I'm going to say this one more time. You have to stop worrying about me. I mean we aren't even siblings." Ok, so I have learnt that her name is Emma and she is very protective over Jason. But who was she?