Chapter six: The restrictions.

Savannahs p.o.v*

On the phone to Annabelle.

"So are you ready belle?" I asked whilst sliding a pair of hoop earrings on.

"Uhm not yet. I don't know what to wear!" Annabelle complained.

She was always late in deciding what to wear, so late is wasn't even considered fashionable anymore. I always had to help her on picking, otherwise we'd end up not going at all, and I was not having that.

"What about that red sparkly strapless dress?" I asked. "That's pretty pretty" I laughed at my repetition.

"That got burnt because of fireworks." Annabelle told me.

"How did you ev- Nevermind."  My friend. My clueless, freak of a friend. I sighed. "What else is an option?" I asked.

"Uhmm, there's this hot pink one, and a navy blue one."

"Navy blue. Deffo." I told her. "You'll look like a baby barbie in that hot pink one. Remember how you looked in that last year when we were trying on all the clothes in your wardrobe?" I shuddered. "Honestly Anna. Please burn that dress with fireworks as well?"

"Hey! Its not that bad!" Annabelle objected.

I raised my eyebrows although though I knew she couldn't see it. "Is that so?"

I asked sarcastically.

There was a moment of silence where I could tell that she was observing the dress one more time.

 "Ok, fine. You're right. You're always right. All hail queen Savannah. I shall wear the navy blue one. Pick me up in half an hour?" She asked.

I laughed. "Kay, cool. Bye, see ya there." And hung up the phone.

----

I parked outside of the Hastings house. I saw that Jasons car was missing. "Thank god" I thought to myself. "I don't want to run into that jerk. He might throw mayo on me this time."

I got out of my car and flattened my black sequined dress, fixed my straightened hair and rang the doorbell. I waited there.

I remembered the last time I had rang the doorbell here. Derek was the one to open it. Urgh that beautiful nightmare. I smiled to myself for quoting from a beyonce song.

A few seconds later, Annabelle opened the door. She'd worn the dress I had suggested to her.

"Awh, congrats! You look sexy Anna! I am so proud of you for breaking out of the shell that made you look like a 13 year old." I pretended to tear up from happiness.

Annabelle rolled her eyes then giggled.

"Thank you!" She beamed at the compliment.

"Now!" I opened the door of my car for her as if I were a chauffeur. "Let's go madam" I bowed.

"What happened to queen Savannah?" She asked sarcastically.

"I'm a down to earth queen, okay." I flipped my hair dramatically. "Now stop asking questions before I send you to the dungeons!" I joked.

We both got into the car and drove off.

--

We had arrived.

You could hear the music beaming from outside. Wow, this was going to be one heck of a party.

I knocked on the door as it was instantly opened by a pair of drunk guys that we're both holding bottles of beer as they stumbled towards us.

"Heyyyyyyyy giiirrrrlllsss" drunk guy #1 slurred. "Wanna go upstaaiirrrrssss?"

I took one disgusted look at them and walked into the house  as Annabelle followed.

We went into the living room where the dancing was going on. I saw a large number of people I knew, including Jason. I couldn't wait to join in and let loose. As soon was I was about to walk in, Annabelle grabbed my arm and turned me around.

She looked frightened. "Savannah! Dereks here!" She squealed as she panicked.

"WHAT?!" I yelled.

That was loud.

A little bit too loud.

Derek  turned around to see us both stood there.

 --------

*Dereks p.o.v*

My friend Greg's house party was going to begin in an hour. The lucky bastard was home alone for the weekend.

Well, I couldn't exactly complain...I was technically 'home alone' for five years in boarding school.

I promised him I'd come half an hour early to help set up so I quickly got changed into a white shirt that wasn't buttoned up at the top and a pair of brown chinos, along with a pair of white hi-tops.

I was coming down the stairs when I heard my baby sister Annabelle talking on the phone. She was probably talking to that bitch Savannah again. The bitch who rejected me. Nobody ever rejected me, not until her. I clenched my fist. It had been two weeks since the incident and I was still in no position to forgive and forget, but I'll forget about all of that for tonight, I smirked to myself.

I headed for the party.

----

This party was off the hook. There was desperate hot girls everywhere you look, ready to be taken advantage of. What a great way to get revenge on females.

I was enjoying myself, dancing in the middle of two blondes, when I heard it.

"WHAT?!"

I recognised the voice.

I turned around.

I saw my baby sister Annabelle... And Savannah.

Anger struck me. How dare that bitch bring my baby sister to a party?! A party with drinking, and pervy guys! Annabelle was not a slut! And I refused to let her turn into one!

I pushed past the two blondes and walked towards Annabelle and Savannah. Annabelle looked at me with a worried expression, whilst Savannah looked at me, looking pissed off. The bitch had no reason to be pissed off at me, this made me even more pissed off myself.

"What the fuck are you doing here?!" I yelled at Annabelle. She opened her mouth to answer me, when the bitch interrupted.

"What do you mean what is she doing here?! She has a right to do what she wants without your permission!" Savannah argued.

She looks hot when she's angry. 'I hope she burns in her hotness.' I thought.

"She's only a fucking kid!" I exclaimed.

"She's only one year younger than you!" Savannah yelled.

"She doesn't know how to protect herself! What kind of a friend are you bringing her to a party with drinking and pervs! You're putting her in danger! Annabelle, go home!" I yelled at her.

Annabelle looked shocked.

"I'm not a kid. I grew up in the five years that you missed out on you know? I know how to protect myself! I'm 17! I'll be an adult next year and you're still treating me like a baby! And its not Savannahs fault! Leave her out of this! She was here when you weren't!" Annabelle looked at me with hurt expressions.

I looked at Annabelle, I felt betrayal. Then I looked at Savannah, she looked satisfied with what Annabelle had just said. The bitch brainwashed my baby sister.

I decided there was no point to argue, they would never give in and leave. Especially with Savannah there. I walked away from them without a word.