Chapter 1 Love?

Garroth's POV

My guarding days are always the same nothing really change. Although something had changed.

"Zenix have you checked everyone in the village?" I firmly asked.

"Yes, I checked every single person in this village" Zenix replied " Although they are freaking out about a new visitor coming".

"Wait, what NEW visitor?" I asked concerned.

"Well all I heard was there was a girl coming over and i don't know how they got that news" Zenix explained.

After a while the village went crazier and it was louder than ever! Too loud. Zenix and I walked around to see why it sounds like there was so many elephants in one small space. At last, for a couple of minutes of searching. We finally found a big crowd around a person.

"Woah woah I didn't aspect so many people knowing I would be here" She giggled.

"Of course we know, except our guards! Zane told us about you!" Everyone unison except Zenix and I.

Zane?! ZANE?! HOW DID HE KNOW THIS VILLAGE?! HE IS BAD WHEN HE DOESNT GET WHAT HE WANTS!

"Oh Zane is right here!" Aphmau exclaimed.

Just then Zane appeared out of no where. He walked steadily out from behind and introduced himself. Well he didn't need to because everyone in the WORLD knows him and I know him better.

"Hello everyone" Zane beamed.

He is pretty evil but acts super nice to everyone! Although I have a feeling he might like someone because he was blushing ever so slightly.

Anyways we walked up to them while everyone in our path walked to the sides.
We walked to them with a scared face on.
Thank goodness I have my helmet! When we got there I saw a cute looking girl, she looked perfect, her beautiful clothes with purple shirt and a blue-ish shorts up to her knees with black shoes, her hazelnut eyes sparkle, her silky hair fell in place, and her skin is tanned but she looked absolutely radiant. I just can't really describe her well she just looks perfect.

"Hello Zane The High Priest, and Lady Aphmau" I said calmly ignoring myself a bit scared.

Zenix stood there as if he couldn't talk and do anything.

"Nice to meet you, and you are?" Aphmau asked with a beaming smile.

"I'm Garroth and this is Zenix" I replied.

Zane then stared at me.

"Garroth huh? Say can you take off your.... helmet?" He asked smirking.

I was about to say something but Aphmau interrupted.

"Oh yes! I would love to see Garroth's face and Zenix too!" She beamed. She looked like a cute little puppy....
UGH Garroth SNAP OUT OF IT!

I looked at Zenix, he nodded. We can't disobey Zane The HighPriest..
We took off our helmets and looked at them.

"Well, well nice to see you older brother" He snickered.

Zenix looked at me.

He then ran away. Zenix was my best friend and I tell him everything but not this secret... I looked down depressed. Aphmau quietly came over to me and hugged me.

"It's ok Garroth, go talk to him and explain to him, he will understand ok?" She whispered her angelic voice in my ear.

"Ok" I replied still depressed.

Then I hugged back. When I hugged back, I saw Zane glare at me. What's his problem?!

Anyways we hugged for 30 seconds. I ran to Zenix as soon I was done hugging her. I went to his house. I went to the door and knocked.

"Zenix can I please talk to you" I pleaded.

"Come in" he replied sniffling.

I opened the door to see him on his bed with his eyes tearing up.

"Look I'm sorry Zenix I didn't mean to hurt you, it's just my life is so hard to deal with. I don't want you to worry about me" I explained.

He didn't answer.

"Okay, I will tell you and one more secret" I said.

Zenix then turned around and smiled.

"Ok so when I was young my dad wanted me to be king and marry someone I didn't know. I thought I would never be a good lord so I ran away. Guarding is what I'm good at. Besides I don't like the girl, who my dad arrange to get married."

"Ok Garroth I understand but what's your other.... secret" He asked more calm and normal of him.

"I-I l-love Aphmau" I replied blushing.

"Well it's night time so go home now, LoverBoy" He smirked.

I growled while he laughed. I said goodnight and he went to sleep.

I went in my home, took a shower, got changed, and went straight to bed.

After a few minutes later I heard a knock.

I groaned and got out of bed.

"Who is it?" I yelled not to loud though.

"It's Aphmau!" She yelled not loud too.

"Coming" I replied.

I opened my door to see Aphmau standing in front of it.

"Ok what's up?" I asked.

"I don't know where to sleep" answered Aphmau.

"You can stay at my place till tomorrow if you want and you can sleep with me on my bed, it is big enough" I replied.

"Ok thanks Garroth!" She beamed.

She walked passed me and fell one side of the bed and slept like an angel.
UGH GARROTH STOP IT!

I walked over to the other side of the bed and slept.

While I was sleeping, I keep thinking of Aphmau and blushing in my sleep. Why do I feel like this?