Chapter 8 Here we go!

Garroth's POV

Everyone was running around, getting things they need and all that. After a while of everyone getting ready. They finally stopped and waited by the docks with everything they need. Aph and I got ready and went, with out armor, just clothes.

"Garroth this is wonderful!" Aph beamed.

We were walking to the docks.

"I know princess" I replied.

We got to the docks and the boats were already there we had to get separate motor boats.

Boat 1
Kiki
Brendon
Dale
Brian
Zoey
Levin

Boat 2
Me
Aphmau
Zenix
Zane
Kawaii-Chan
Laurence
Nicole

That's all but Zane in the same boat with Aph and I?! Anyways we got in the boat and I sat in the right of Aph and Zane sat next to her left. He and I both growled at each-other.
I yawned and put my arm around Aph, she blushed. She is so cute when she blushes.

"I love you" I whispered to Aph.

"I love you too" She whispered back.

We waited and waited while the boat was moving

We cuddled because we were cold. Soon after, Aph fell asleep. I smiled. Zane growled.

While she was sleeping I look away to see the beautiful sky. I kept thinking about Aph, I just love the way she is. The first time I saw her she seemed.... interesting, who wouldn't want Aph? I felt movement and looked back to see Aph awake. Her hair was flowing in the breeze,her eyes sparkled with passion. Everything is perfect about her! When I was deep into my thoughts Aph was waving in front of my face.

"Garroth? Garroth!" She yelled.

"Oops sorry my princess I was thinking" I replied.

Everyone on the boat giggled except Zane, Aph and I.

"What?" I asked everyone giggling on our boat.

"Nothing lovebirds" They unison.

Eh.... I looked at Aph blushing like crazy!

I kissed Aph on the cheek.

"It's okay" I smiled.

Aphmau's POV

Garroth smiled. That smile just warms my heart. I looked at Garroth, not even thinking of Zane here, I grabbed his head and kissed him. He kissed back passionately.

Zane growled of course.

"Can you stop KISSING on the boat?!" He yelled.

"What? Jealous Zane?" Garroth teased.

I giggled.

"What's wrong Zane?" I asked innocently.

"Grrr, Nothing" He mumbled.

I released from Garroth's embrace ,I giggled and hugged Zane. He blushed.

"Aww looks like someone is blushing!" I joked.

"W-What n-no!" He denied.

"Stop denying it Zane!" I playfully punch his arm.

I smirked.

I whispered in his ear "you look..... Cute"

He blushed a light pink.

Garroth took notice and grind his jaws together.

I giggled at the sight.

"Aww is Garroth jealous too?" I questioned.

He blushed. Hehehe I still have the effect on both of them.

"Okay so, guys what are you guys gonna do?" I questioned everyone on the boat.

Everyone one had awesome ideas except Zane, Garroth and I.

"What about you guys?!" They unison.

"Actually we don't really know yet..." We replied

"oh Garroth, Zane can we go to the beach!" I beamed. They looked at each-other then back to me they blushed. I hugged both of them.

We are on our way, to our vacation, next thing I knew was sleeping.

Zane's POV

Aph looks so cute..... UGH I won't give up on her! I looked to my right and saw Aph sleeping. I glared at Garroth.

"Look Garroth just because you have Aph doesn't mean it's over, I WON'T give up!" I whispered yell to Garroth.

Garroth looked at me then at Aph. He smirked. Garroth leaned in and kissed Aph on the forehead. Aph smiled. I wish is was me who kissed her forehead. Anyways, it's night time, Garroth fell asleep and so did I.