Chapter 11 Our little secret....

Aphmau's POV

I woke up with Garroth smiling in front of my face.

"Garroth!" I pushed him back gently and dat up. He gave me his cute pouty face. I sighed. He smiled and kissed me on the cheek.

"So what's for breakfast?" I asked, I looked around, and I didn't see Zane "wait where is Zane?"

After I said that Zane came through the door and handed me a paper plate of bacon and scrambled eggs. YUM!

"What about you guys?" I questioned.

"Nah we already ate!" They unison.

"Okay!" I replied cheerfully.

I ate, Garroth and Zane stared at me. I ignored them and continue eating because I don't want to eat with my mouth full! Anyways I was done eating, I through away the paper plate.

I turned to see Garroth and Zane.

"Why are you guys staring at me?" I asked giggling "and you guys seem like love struck stalkers!"

I told them to turn around and changed into my bikini. After 2 minutes I was done. They turned around and their jaws dropped to the floor.

I giggled, and went outside.

I ran to the ocean and began to swim. It was so fun! Then after a while Garroth and Zane decided to show up. Boy do they look hot without their shirts on.....

Anyways! Back to the topic. I swam to Garroth and Zane, they were in the water but not further to the ocean. I pulled out both of my hands. They leaned in to grab me, I grabbed them and pulled them in the water.

I rose up and laughed. They looked at me.

"WHY APH! WHY DO YOU DO THIS TO ME!" They laughed.

I joined in. We stopped laughing. Although they didn't know I was going to do this. I grabbed a bucket and filled it with water. Don't worry, I cleaned it! I splashed them with water. They began chasing me but I swam faster then them! I turned around and saw no one. Huh, I swear I saw them chase after me.

Just then, I felt some one grab my leg, wait no two. I looked down and saw sandy blond hair and black hair.

"Guys I know it's you!" I giggled.

They swam towards the surface. After a while of playing around in the water, as if we were kids. We went to shore because we were hungry.

"Well, let's get back to the huts and eat" I suggested.

We strolled to our hut. We opened the door and turned the lights on. I grabbed a bologna sandwich. They did too. We began eating our sandwiches. After a while of eating, we got to bed at 10:00pm.

I woke up at 4:00am, I walked outside because I couldn't sleep. I sat on the smooth sand, after walking away from the huts. Out of no where I head footsteps, I turned around and saw Zane walking up to me.

"Zane did I wake you up?" I asked worriedly.

"No, No I couldn't sleep that's all" He replied sitting next to me.

"Then why are you here?"

"Well, I can't sleep"

"Oh ok"

I didn't realize Zane's face was getting closer to me. He stared into my eyes, and kissed me. With hesitation I kissed him back. Few minutes of kissing. We separated.

WHAT WAS I DOING?! I'M DATING GARROTH?!

Zane and I shot up.

"We can't tell anyone, Zane!" I whispered scream.

"I know! If someone finds out AND tells Garroth, he would kill me!" He replied.

We walked back to our hut and decided to keep our little secret and fell asleep on our beds.

(OMG u guys are so going to hate me!!! Well I better get going! BYE!
*runs out*)