Chapter four

After our talk, Piper and I went to Ikea.

We went to the bed section first, "You can choose whatever you want, Darlin' "

I smiled at his comment and then walked through the different bed's. "Oh I like this one a lot."

It was a simple black bed, it was 1,40 m, so it was an in-between bed. "This one it is then."

We quickly moved on the find two bedside tables that matched the bed and then picked out some bed sheets. I picked simple white covers and also for my pillows.

"Uh, what else do we need... would you like a new closet?" he asked me as we slowly walked through the ikea sections.

"Nah, I like the one that I already have. I mean, I also, kinda, don't want you to pay me a whole new room. You know."

"Honestly, I don't mind, as long as you feel comfortable."

"Thanks," I smiled. We moved on to the lights section, I picked a nice lamp for on my bedside table and also a lamp for on the desk that would be put in my room.

"Ye like this one?" he asked. he must've noticed that I was looking at a lamp for a bit too long. I nodded, "I do, yeah."

"Then this one it is." he chuckled

I smiled thankfully. "We're almost done though. Uhm, a desk for in my room?"

He nodded in agreement and we picked a desk, a matching chair and with that, we went back home with everything.

-

"So are you gonna help me clear your room and put everything in it or?" Andrew laughed as we both finally finished dragging all the new furniture upstairs.

"Sure," I replied quickly.

After we cleared my whole room and put newspaper all over the floor, we went to buy white and black paint.

"Are you sure you want to paint one wall in all black the other three ones in white?" he asked

"Yep. 100% positive."

"White & black it is then, Pipes." he smiled sweetly.

We went back home and changed into baggy clothes to paint my new room.

-

Andrew was halfway the second white wall and I was doing the black one when I felt his hand on my shoulder, "hey Piper."

I turned around and before I knew it he brushed his paintbrush in my face, my mouth and nose were covered in white paint.

"You motherfu-" was all I got out before he sushed me. "Don't call me that, young lady."

"That's unfair! You got paint all over my face, you arsehole." I laughed loudly.

"It was only a joke, okay you can do the same to me." he said with a smirk.

I smirked back at him and brushed my painting brush all over his face and his neck. "Now we're even."

"That ain't fair, you got more on me than I did on you." he whined

"Come on let's get going, it's starting to get darker outside already."

He smiled sweetly, "Sure."

When we finished painting it was around 10 pm. We were both tired as hell.

"We're gonna let it dry a whole night, I'll make you something to eat and then we can sleep." he said in a protective tone.

"Where do I sleep?" I asked with a dumb and confused look on my face.

"You can sleep in my bed, I'll crash on the couch."

"Is good with me." I smiled, "I'm gonna a real quick shower and I'll be back before you can blink."

"I blinked. You lose."

"Seriously, if you take your time to blink, I'll be back before you know it." I laughed

"Hurry, Piper." he laughed as he gave me a playful and gentle push towards the bathroom.

I took a quick shower and headed back towards the living room, finding Andrew sitting at the dinner table, staring at some scrambled eggs and toast.

"Looks good." I chuckled as I sat down beside him.

"Don't laugh at my cooking skills, Piper."

"Ain't laughing. It was a compliment actually."

He rolled his eyes and chuckled, "Eat and then sleep."

"Ay ay captain."

"Good."

-

"Goodnight, Andrew." I said kissing his cheek and hugging him tightly.

"Goodnight. Sweet dreams" he replied with a smile as he hugged me.

"You too. Don't go to bed too late."

"I won't. Promise." he smiled

And with that I went into Andrew's bed and fell asleep almost immediately.