Chapter fifteen

I got dropped on the ground I groaned in pain 'you should phase so your injuries won't heal as a wolf,' Raka replied with a gentle tone, I put my head on my paws. 'Fine,' Raka replied walking away I heard a strict voice. 'Your weak 72! You need to be punis-,' 'hey!,' I growled I phased to human "come here little one," the young wolf pup ran forwards I hugged her "go away!," I shouted at the older wolf he whined and slipped away. "Are you okay?," I asked stroking her head 'my ear hurts,' she replied I looked at her ear the tip was torn and it dripping blood. "Hmmm do me a favour?," I asked 'of course!,' I explained a few different leaves to get me, she came back with the leaves in her mouth and cobwebs around her paw. "Okay sit," I smiled I pressed the cobwebs against her ear until the bleeding stopped. "Okay! I just need to chew these leaves," I replied I grabbed a few leaves I chewed them then spit the leaves into another leaf 'what are you doing?,' the young she-wolf asked "what's your name?," I asked '72,' she replied "no, I don't like it, if you could be called anything what would you pick?," I asked 'Howl,' she smiled with her tongue out. "Okay Howl, I'm mixing a healing mix that I can put on your ear to heal it," I replied in hushed tone. 'Wow how did you learn that?,' Howl asked "since my parents were rogues, they had to care for themselves, so they had to learn to heal and take care of me and each other," I explained. 'Oh cool,' Howl smiled I picked up the leaf with the mixture on it, "this might sting," I warned I put it on she yipped in pain. I held it on until it dried enough to stick. '72!,' I heard a shout though their mind-link 'get up and start-,' I cut him off "don't tell her what to do, while I'm here she will or can stay with me and you try to touch her or make her do something I'll kill you," I growled, Howl smugly looked up. I phased and looked as the sun was going down I laid down with Howl curled up to my belly I covered her with my tail and decided that I needed a bath tomorrow 'we're having a bath tomorrow,' I replied to Howl nuzzling her.
I awoke to a pair of amber eyes staring at me, I calmly rose my head and bit their nose he jumped back howling with pain I barked with laughter he came up to me and tried to grab Howl I did something that surprised him I rolled over grabbing Howl's scruff then stood up crouching over Howl 'she's mine you touch her and you. Are. Dead,' I snarled, the wolf backed away I laid back down. 'Your not so tough now are you men!,' Howl called out "hey Sasha," I heard Raka call I turned to look at him, he was human wearing only shorts, I could care less. He had brown hair with brown eyes, he was roughly 6 feet tall I muttered in annoyance he came and sat down, "how do you feel today?," he asked gently stroking my head I stayed silent "Alpha!," I heard someone call he stood up and left, I sighed in relief. 'I'm hungry,' I complained a rogue came by and dropped some meat, I took a bite and spat it out 'gross! What is this? Crow food! Yuck! I need real food!,' I uneasily stood up "hey! Where are you going?." I turned to see the wolf I bit earlier 'I need some real food,'  I replied dumbly "I'm to watch you," he growled 'fine,' I limped out of the clearing he followed me, him in human. I heard a deer, I awkwardly crouched then lunged forwards killing it in one swift bite, 'eat up Howl,' I smiled. We ate until we were full then I limped back to camp, I laid down and phased I growled at my ankle, I felt it "I think it's broken," I muttered to Howl, I need a big leaf and another leaf," I asked Howl asked what it looked like, she ran off and got it. I quickly combined the leaf mixture and put it onto the big leaf, I then wrapped it around d my ankle, I felt the soothing feeling of the combined herbs and leaves. The sun was setting, I had to sleep in human tonight. I growled at that thought. "Hey Sasha," I heard a low growl "hello Raka," I muttered stroking Howl, I felt his hand against my back, he slipped his hand under my shirt "woah dude," I replied flinching away from his touch. "C'mon, Kay won't come here for you, you should just except it, And come with me," he whispered trying to be sexy and arouse me. "Not a change in hell!," I growled he grabbed my shoulder pressing hard into my collarbone, "look here Sasha, I've been looking my whole life to make you mine-," I cut him off with a sharp growl. I yanked shoulder away I punched his jaw hard, he grabbed his jaw whining, "this body is Kay's it only has been and only will be," I snarled Raka grabbed both shoulders and tried to push me down, I phased cringing with pain, Raka jumped back, my teeth close to his throat. "Alpha! Wolves!," another wolf growled Raka stayed still for a few heartbeats "don't worry, it's only my sister Emmy," 'Emmy?,' I asked Howl I saw a tall woman walking towards Raka, "Emerald?," I gasped phasing "oops I wasn't to show myself to you oh well," she laughed. I phased and howled I just felt like it, a sharp pain from my jaw made me drop my head, I heard running paws "take Sasha to 'the clearing'," Raka growled I grabbed Howls scruff I got yanked up, I saw Emerald by my side "soon your wolfie will be mine," she taughted I growled.  I was dropped on the ground I hissed in pain as my foot hit the ground. I had four wolves watching me. I heard a growl I whined with excitement as I heard fighting wolves, 'we're going home soon,' I whispered to Howl, I saw a black wolf stepped out 'Kay!,' I called out I gasped as he turned his head I swore it was Kay, had the same black pelt and size but silver eyes flashed at me with protection and skill.