Chapter five

I was running though the forest as a human, not a wolf. I couldn't hear Ash I stopped I saw my parents. My mom a white wolf and my dad a brown and black wolf. "Hey precious," I heard my mom smile "hi mommy," I smiled I remembered this day it was the day I found Vixy. "C'mon let's go," my dad replied I walked along side of them I heard a tiny whine I ran towards it I pulled up a tiny ball of orange fur I untangled the branches she looked up to me I hugged her close "she's only a cub!," I murmured "I don't know," dad growled "c'mon yes you can keep her what's her name?," mom asked "um Vixy," I smiled we walked on more then 'I smell a rogue! Go!,' "Run!," I shouted my parents looked at me "run!," I screamed I turned around and sprinted my parents followed I heard howls of rage I felt the same panic It was getting harder to breath 'I'm only human!,' I panted to myself. 'Get the girl!,' I heard a order I jumped out of the way I heard a howl of pain I turned to see my mother attacked by a big black wolf "get off of her!," I screamed a wolf ran at me throwing me back I grunted in pain I gently placed Vixy on the ground hiding her in the tree roots I ran up to the black wolf I yanked on his ear he let go of my moms shoulder he looked at me his green eyes ablaze he went to bite me he stopped and bowed his head to me 'sorry young one,' he whispered he plunged his muzzle into my moms neck. "No!," I screamed I punched the wolf in the jaw he whined I went to see my father he was dying "I love you daddy," I started to cry the Alpha came to bite him too 'run,' I heard him say I grabbed Vixy and ran bawling.
I sprung up I was crying I jumped out of bed and grabbed Vixy she yelped in surprise she started to lick away the tears 'it's okay, I'm here Sash I got you I'm here,' Vixy soothed "Sasha? Are you okay?," I heard Kay's voice I started to bawl "Sasha," I felt his soft touch I almost flinched away from it. "What happened Sasha," Kay asked concerned "it's okay I h-had a nightmare about my p-parents death," I took a deep breath "you knew I was your mate then didn't you?," I asked not looking at him "you were old enough," "I was 18, and yes I saw your eyes the fight I knew the little rogue was mine but at the same time I knew you were a rogue and wanting revenge and I didn't know if I'd ever see you again so that's why I told Lexus about a few months ago she could be Luna, but my heart was always to you, but I knew if I did ever see you I'd have a lot of making up to do I did kill your parents, but I saved you," Kay looked lovingly towards me "okay I believe you and thank you for never giving up on me," I hugged him Vixy still in my arms 'your never really going to forgive him are you?,' Vixy asked 'I don't know Vix,' I sighed.
I woke the next morning I shivered as I remembered my dream I looked at Kay his shirtless chest made me alright "totally a mated female," Vixy laughed "wow Vix your helpful," I laughed rolling my eyes smiling I picked her up "oh I love you," I kissed her head "your super cute like that," I heard Kay's voice I turned around he crossed his arms I rose my eyebrow "cute like what?," I asked "all curled up lovingly with Vixy," Kay replied I shook my head and went downstairs after getting dressed I found Kristen she was talking to a she wolf I didn't know "hey Rogue," she smiled I smiled back "Sasha," "right, I'm Emerald," "hello Emerald, how are you?," I asked "I'm good," she smiled. Her eyes hinted with attraction I turned around to see Kay, shirtless. My breath caught in my throat and almost coughed. "Alpha," Emerald smiled I could tell she was turned on "Kristen I'm going on patrol watch Sasha please," he turned and left. 'Love you Sasha see you after patrol,' Kay replied though the mind link I smiled "what are you smiling at Sasha?," Kristen asked "nothing," I replied "he is so hot!," Emerald growled almost drooling "I wouldn't mind kissing that," I wanted to growl at her and say mine but I coughed "I-er I gotta go," I turned around found Vixy "let's go for a run," I smiled we ran outside I phased I heard a whistle "hey look at the rogue she's pretty hot!," I turned to see a male wolf I went to run "don't leave tiny, we could have some fun, especially with your size," he whistled again I heard a growl I saw Kay with Beta and Third "hey Alpha can I take little rogue off your hands?," "no," he growled. "Okay Alpha, but I would like to go on a run with you Tiny." "No, don't touch Sasha," Vincent growled "why Alpha," he growled I saw that he was trying to control his emotions the wolf walked up to me and placed his hand on my shoulder "don't touch her! She's mine!," Vincent growled the wolf jumped back "sorry A-Alpha I didn't know," he ran away I looked shocked at him he ran up to me "phase," he whispered I did he kissed me and spun me around "hey put me down!," I giggled "hey Hottie," I heard Lexus whistle "he's mine!," I growled placing my arms around him "yeah right," she snickered I lifted my chin and my mark "see," I smirked. "But baby you said-," "Lexus my mate is the Luna, Luna Sasha," he growl. She walked away "not a secret anymore now is it?," I murmured "no but it's okay," he kissed my neck. I walked into the kitchen with Alpha I heard Emeralds voice "did you see that chest of his!," "excuse me," I growled I walked up to Emerald "don't talk about my mate that way," "what do you mean?," Kristen gasped "Luna Sasha," I smiled "yay! My Luna!," Kristen shrieked hugging me. I smiled "mark?," Kristen asked I showed her it "OMG!," Kristen shrieked I hugged her "c'mon!," Emerald growled. "Watch it," I growled. I left the house I ran with Vixy I ran excitedly I heard another bark it was Kay he ran up to me he nuzzled me he licked me I rubbed against his side 'carful Sasha,' Kay warned 'why Kay?,' I replied nipping his ear he pushed me to the ground 'wanna go to our room?,' he asked seductively 'maybe,' I whispered.