Chapter fourteen

I bit Raka paw he jumped back in pain I bolted out 'catch the rogue!,' he ordered. I ran I stopped and smirked I heard paws scrambling on earth too stop I glanced in their direction a blonde wolf and a smaller brown wolf were after me I sprinted right, to get to the bigger fight. I heard Beta cry in pain Ashes eyes glowed with fury, I ran into the clearing I jumped onto Betas attacker I flung him off, Beta was bleeding from the neck but no damage was caused 'thank you Luna,' Beta gasped 'go see Dr. Maddie she'll fix you up,' I replied licking off a drop of blood from my paw 'but-,' Beta tried to say 'that's an order!,' I growled Beta ran for home I lunged at a wolf trying to follow him. I heard a deep growl my fur rose with tension. Kay. Or should I saw a pissed off Alpha Vincent. I felt paws on my back and teeth on my shoulder, I bucked up sending my attacker flying, 'I do have strength,' I panted I spun around to see Raka running forwards I shrank down to the ground, he ran over me I chomped on his tail as he passed he howled in pain, I smiled evilly. I turned to run I heard Raka after me, he was gaining on me, his legs are longer he can make up more ground. I spun around and jumped I landed on his back, my claws sunk into his shoulders, I was about to sink my teeth into his ear then I heard a cry, not just any cry, Vuxys cry. I sprung off I hit the ground running, I ran to were she was yipping in pain I ran into a clearing where Conner was fighting a wolf about twice his size and Vixy was bleeding everywhere her ear was torn and her tail ragged 'Vixy!,' I screamed I ran forwards I grabbed Conners scruff pulled him off and pushed the rogue to the ground his eyes shone with fear 'you think you can touch Vixy and not get killed!,' I snarled 'no,' he growled back 'you'd be mistaken,' I plunged my muzzled in his neck heard a cruch then his body went limp. I pulled my muzzle out it was dripping with blood, I ran over to Vixy, 'V-Vixy a-are you okay,' I asked 'yes, Conner take me home,' Vixy weakly murmured 'Conner take her to Dr. Maddie and don't let her die,' I ordered I turned to see Vincent I did not have time for this 'Sasha, good job Baby,' Vincent growled sexily with pride 'thank you,' I smiled then ran off 'where's Raka?,' I asked Ash 'um hello Sasha you talked to a rogue! With your mind link!,' Ash replied with a duh tone. 'I did! Didn't I? How?,' I asked 'I don't know!,' Ash replied I ran forwards I was pushed to the ground my muzzle tasted dirt 'got ya you sneaky-,' Raka tried to say I reared up making his grasp lose I managed to kick my way out I ran away I felt blood dripping from my shoulder 'this battle must end! If they want me maybe I should let them, I need to protect my pack,' I whined. 'Never!,' Ash hissed I thought about Vixy I bared my teeth and turned to the big battle I saw almost all my warrior wolves. Battling, I phased and howled everyone stopped "what do you low lives want?." I growled my eyes flickered around, I saw Sol fighting alongside Kay. "We want you, Tiny," I turned to see Raka, in human, he was tall, brown hair with yellow eyes. "Never! You want me you gotta kill me first," I growled I phased and ran away, I heard pounding paws behind me, I growled I bend my head and pushed myself faster 'I was a rogue I lived by myself, I can fight him off!,' I stopped dead in my tracks I grabbed on to Raka's ear and he flung me away I landed on the ground I scrambled to my paws I felt blood everywhere on my body. I heard a growl close by me I was getting weak I struggled to put weight on my right ankle. I growled when he stepped forwards 'your going to be my mate Sasha,' Raka smiled 'never Raka! I'm Luna of Nighthowl,' I snarled 'but Kay, he killed your parents in cold blood,' Raka pointed out 'your father kidnapped an innocent young wolf! And forced her to grow up with him!,' I yelled 'ah yes, Lilith, your who I wanted though, with my strength and your power we could have a strong family,' Raka replied stepping forwards again I showed my fangs as a threat 'so scary,' he laughed I ran with a heavy limp I knew it wouldn't take Raka long to get me I heard a young pup yelp in pain I ran to it aid '72! Stand up,' I heard another wolf say I heard Raka approaching I ran limping away again I could hardly breath I was gasping I had to fight my way to some guards who could help me I sensed for them I was so weak I could not sense anything except my own pain I looked at the young wolf pup that was called 72 she was bloody and limping too, 'get away from her!,' I growled the older wolf jumped back with fright, I went to pick her up I felt a set of jaws set on my scruff 'I'm screwed,' I whined I got flung to a tree, I hit it hard feeling myself then I hit the ground hard, I rolled over on tbe ground I could barley see out of my right eye blood was running into it, I shook myself with great pain 'we meet again,' Raka laughed this time I was too weak to even stand, I slumped on tbe ground. 'Im glad we finally agreed on where your going,' Raka grinned trying to be sexy I rolled my eyes, Raka grabbed my scruff and pulled me up we started to walk towards the border to the trees, I rose my head and let out a long sad howl, after my howl I heard no more fighting, no more snarls and growls, just running paws, I howled again and Raka with me still in his grasp, bolted.
____
Hello everyone! I just wanted to say a big thank you to one if my readers Emilyschmi she messages me saying she liked the book! If you'd like a thank you from me just comment a part of the book you like.