Epilogue

It's been a few months since SunFang and NightHowl joined together, and it been great tomorrow is my nineteenth birthday, I'm really excited! I went downstairs "hey Luna!," I turned to see Cole "hey Cole! Hey Seth," I smiled walking outside I needed to talk to Kristen and or Lilly, I walked to find Lilly in our spot, it's a little clearing up against a rock face with a waterfall a small pond and a stream that goes under the mountain "what's on your mind love?," Lilly asked "I er, should you be out this far without a guard?." I asked sheepishly "I'm only seven months I can still look after myself," Lilly replied looking over to me "what do you really want to ask me? Or tell me?," Lilly sat up I looked at her belly and let out a nervous shutter "you can tell me anything remember?," Lilly soothed "I-I know Lilly, I'm just not quite sure how to word this, but here it goes," I took a deep breath "last time Kay and I'm er, had fun," I stuttered "after Kay, um we stopped he looked terrified, he said be forgot to put on pertection and now, my period is late," I choked out "your saying you might be pregnet?," Lilly asked "I'm only nineteen! I've always wanted pups but," I stopped "what should I do?," I asked "let's go see the doc, and see what she thinks," we stood up, my mind was racing I walked to Dr. Maddie's office I entered "hello Luna's how can I help you?," Dr. Maddie asked "Sasha she needs a, screw trying to be discreet she thinks she pragnet," Lilly blurted out "Lilith!," I shook with fear "don't worry love, did Kay mess up?," she asked walking me into a room "yes," I sighed "always seemed to be the mens fault," Dr. Maddie laughed "yeah but I had birth control," I sighed "it's okay Luna, lay here," I laid down Dr. Maddie came in and put this thing on my stomach she was smiling "Luna Lilly come here," she called over "what?," I asked "yes Luna you are pragnet, but with twins," I stared at Dr. Maddie I was terrified "I-I'm only nineteen!," I stuttered "your also going to be a momma," Lilly smiled I cringed at that thought.
It was the next day, my birthday! I wanted to go out drinking tonight, I'm finally legal but I couldn't, not now with my pups. "Have you chose on what to do tonight? Going to the clubs?," Kay asked "no I don't want to,' I smiled "I have my whole life to go, I want to spend today with you," I kissed Kay and got up, he whimpered I knew what he wanted, but No Way that's happening not right now. I dressed in a sexy dress, I was nineteen after all I and my besties went out for lunch, I told Kristen everything, we got back and tbe boys decorated the pack house with music playing we danced, and had cake the best birthday ever! I got a lot of great presents, I know most birthdays are not really celebrated by everyone, but the Luna's is always important, even more her nineteenth. After I went upstairs put on pjs "you haven't had a drink all day love, what's wrong?," Kay asked a few beer deep. "I have uh news to tell you," I took a deep breath, "I'm having our pups and I know I'm only nineteen, but I think I can do it and if you don't want them, I don't care, there mine and I'll raise them without you," I finished my speech and looked at Kay, scared I was ready for anger, or blame "your going to have our pups?." Kay asked gently "yes, not one, but twins," I nodded "I'm going to be a dad. A dad!," Kay exclaimed "I know your only nineteen, and your so brave to tell me this," Kay kissed my head "I know this is my fault, so sorry to push this onto you, but we can be ready right?," Kay asked "yes, we can be, I'm excited now, knowing I'll have our pups, and your excited," I smiled Kay placed his hand on my stomach "you do know now that Raka is still out there he's not dead yet so you can't leave without someone to fight for you if he comes," Kay said seriously "yes, I agree," I smiled kissing Kay "a dad, I can't wait!," Kay kissed my belly "your safe my pups," I smiled and cuddled up to Kay, thinking of my new life "I'm a momma,' I told Ash "yes!," he howled with glee. I saw moonlight creep into our bedroom a tear slipped out "I wish you were here mom dad," I whispered I closed my eyes I saw a beautiful white wolf standing in front of me with one half of it's face black one green eye one blue eye "we will always be close to you Sasha," I heard my mom whisper then the white wolf padded away with a silver-gray wolf "all ways," mom soothed "no matter what," I saw a big black wolf protecting the smaller white wolf "as a family we will stay," dad replied the wolves started to howl I smiled with joy.

The End. For now.
______
hello everyone! I hope you enjoyed the first book! I'm going to write a sequel so I'll publish when it's up thank you for reading! Next book coming up shortly! Thank you! And hey donyou guys think I should try for the wattys? If so give a vote of comment! Thank you!