Part 16 Weakness

Aphmaus POV
Zoey had no idea what to call me. She went from calling me Aphmoo to aphmeow to boss and a bunch of other things(I actually couldn't decide so I did dis instead sorry don't be mad) I decided only my fighters need to call me something other then my name people like Donna Zoey and Logan can just call me by my real name if they'd like. I was walking down the hall when I was tackled and pinned to the ground by Garroth. He smirked deviosly.

"Pinned ya!" I tried getting out of his grasp but it didn't work he wouldn't let go.

"Ow...Garroth my burns they hurt" he quickly got off.

"Aph I'm so so-" he was cut off by me pinning him. "You tricked me!"

"Yup!" I leaned down and kissed him. I got off and he sat up leaning against the wall.

"That was sneaky! You took me caring for you and turned it against me!" He fake pouted.

"Yes I did and I'm sorry but I had to win" I kissed his cheek

"Get a room!" Dale yelled

"Look at mister grumpy all sad cause he doesn't have a significant other!" I said in a baby voice squishing his cheeks so his mouth looked like a fish

"Whatever" I knocked my hand off his face and walked away. What's up with him? I went into the living room with Garroth

"Dale it was just a joke" I said everyone was there but didn't seem to budge.

"That's all you've been doing Cheif is joking you know ever since you started dating Garroth you've been different"

"What are you saying Dale?" I said trying to hide my anger.

"You've the soft" I looked at him tears threatened to spill "Cheif i-"

"NO! DONT BOTHER SAYING SORRY DO YOU ALL FEEL THIS WAY?!? ZENIX?" I looked at Zenix who scratched the back of his neck nervously

"Well..."

"LAURENCE?"
he didn't look at me I looked at them all my breathing quickening I started to talk but decided to run to my room instead. I ran in and slammed the door. I have been nicer and a lot less strict since I started dating Garroth but...people aren't taking me seriously I know what I have to do...

Garroths POV
After Aph ran I looked at them all sitting there looking at their thumbs. I guess she has been nicer...ugh I just hope she doesn't brake up with me over this! I went upstairs to see her. I knocked on the door.

"Aph its me Garroth can we talk?"

She opened the door avoiding eye contact

"Garroth...I think we should brake up"

"Because Dale thinks youre-"

"NO! its because he's right! Softness is weakness and weakness means you're walked on and I'm not a doormat you're