Part 51 The Secret In Pikero

Garroths pov
It's been two months, one week, five days, nine hours, and thirty two minutes. Nothing. Pikero has been nothing but a nice village so far.

That was until O'Khasis came.

Then, things got odd. The people weren't talking as much and the village was nowhere near as lively. The children didn't play outside and the curtains to houses are always drawn. What is especially suspicious is the fountain is always swarmed with guards.

Something is going on. But what?

Aphmaus pov
Yes. He's been gone now for too long. Wanting nothing but to attack something I went outside to train.

I set up all the dummies and practiced swords. With s swing I cut off three heads. Before ten minutes was over I had torn every dummy to shreds.

"Well then..." I heard Logan say. I turned my head and saw him in the doorway. "Somebody has anger issues" I scoffed at his remark and started cleaning.

"It's nothing"

"Come on it doesn't take a rocket science to see you're upset. Even someone like Dale would be able to tell." I rolled my eyes and tried to ignore him.

"You realise he's coming back right?"

"Who Dale? Darn I thought we got rid of him for good this time!"

"Har. Har. Very funny." Dale was now beside Logan. After rolling my eyes I continued my original objective. Clean.

"Guys leave her alone!" Donna shooed them away and helped me clean. It was silent but that's all I wanted. After everything was clean, and Donna had left, I felt like crying. I walked over to a secret spot and climbed a tree. Sitting on a bench, I tucked my head into my knees. As tears spilled out of my eyes I felt a presence next to me. I peeked up and saw a wyvern..?

"I hope this is Aphmau" I CAN UNDERSTAND HIM?!?!?

"uh......I am Aphmau WHY CAN I UNDERSTAND YOU???!!!!????" The wyvern looked equally confused but shrugged it off.

"My name is Raven, I am a friend of Garroths. He has a note for you." A note...? It's been two months and what do I get? Another measly note. I took it and the wyvern sat watching me.

Dearest Aph,
I am so sorry I left without a goodbye. I would not be surprised if you ripped up this letter moments after receiving it. I sent Raven to give this to you. I wanted to apologize and let you know I am safe. Know my love for you is still here and I wish you were here beside me. But this is something I must do alone. Please understand. I do not know when I'll be back but I will be back. I love you

Love, Garroth

I read it carefully and heard his voice as I read it. I'm still furious he left but I am relieved he's ok. I looked at Raven and thanked him.

When Raven left, I reread that letter thousands of times. Why must things be like this? Why can't I have a normal life? Ugh.

All I want is to yell at that jerk for leaving me

A/N Sorry you don't know the secret of Pikero yet muahaha its not the same as MD just saying I love you all byeee❤❤❤❤