Part 38 Not Fully Evil

Zenixs pov
Ha! He's dead!

Actually he's not

What?!?

I changed the potion to nausia instead of poison when you two were bickering

Why you-

"Zenix? What happened?" Garroth was coming back.

"You leaned back in your chair and fell over which made you pass out"

"Oh...I'm gonna go see Zoey I don't feel too well...oh what did you wanna ask me?"

"It's not important now"

What's important is that I don't go fully evil!

Garroths pov
I walked over to the infirmary. I walked in and Zoey and Laurence were kissing...awkward....I cleared my throat and they turned to me. Laurence looked unhappy while Zoey looked embarrassed

"I'm feeling nautious I was wondering if you could check on me?"

"Oh of course Garroth sit right here" Zoey said

"I'll go get R.H!"

"No! I don't want her to worry" I stopped him.

Zoey said I somehow caught the flu.

"I felt fine this morning"

"Sometimes it hits you like a ton of bricks" she shrugged "now let me go get some medicine and you just rest"

I layed down feeling sick to my stomach. Zoey gave me some medicine and I fell asleep. When I woke up there was an angry Aph glaring at me.

"Hey honey"

"Don't hey honey me! Why didn't you tell me you were sick! Laurence said you didn't want me to know!"

"I didn't want you to get worried"

"Garroth I want to know these things I want to be here for you in sickness and in health"

"Ok I'm sorry"

"How're you feeling?"

"Like somebody took a ton of bricks dropped them onto my stomach and then stabbed me"

"You know what it feels like to be stabbed"

"Hahahaha"

"I'm gonna stay here until you're better"

"I don't want you to get sick"

"Yeah well I have a strong immune system"

I smiled at the beautiful angel. She was the last thing I saw before I fell asleep.

Aphmaus pov
I hope he's ok. Speaking of hope I wonder how that alternate universe is doing...oh well guess I'll never really know.

What has been bugging me though is what Zane meant awhile back when he said something about something happening to Zenix...is Zenix alright? I hope so the last thing I need is for something to happen to him.

"Hey Boss!" Oh Dante calls me boss...I like it.

"Hey Dante" I said not moving my gaze from Garroth

"Garroths sick?"

"Yeah an-"

"Momma!!!!"

"Levin!!!!!" I turned and picked up my little two year old. I gave him the biggest hug. "We're you good for Donna?"

"Yup!!!"

"Good boy"

"Momma...Awexis has a daddy what abowt me?"

I smiled weakly

"I'm afraid I'd have to get married for that sweetie"

"Wuts mawwied?"

"You'll understand when you're older."

Levin and I waited for Garroth to wake up and we just played while we waited.

A/N Yes its another filler and I'm SORRY OK?! But its all leading up to something big! Anyways love you all por Zenix he doesn't get along with the voices inside of his head as well as rihanna. Anyways love you all byeeee

Oh yeah and we're almost at 10k reads!!!!! Yayayayayay what should I do? And as always just in case u do a Q and A please ask questions and keep in mind they don't have to be about any subject in particular it can be about wattpad or what I ate last night for supper (pizza mmmmm)