Chapter 3:Here we go

Justin POV

I look back and i see everyone staring at my like, I killed someone.

Oh yeah, I forgot I'm JUSTIN BIEBER, the guy who's trying to be a normal university student.

All I have to do is smile........Yeah.....Smile....

My thoughts flew as I saw Priya speak.

"Justin, see you at lunch.." She said as she walked away. I nodded and went to my class.

LUNCH.....

I looka ll around the cafeteria to see where priya is.

I saw her sitting at a table, I walk towards her with my tray of food.

I sat infront of her......

"Am I late?" I asked .

"No. So, what subject first?" she said shoving fries in her mouth.

"Unmmm... Math? that's my subject after lunch.." I handed her my book as she starts flipping pages. we were both in awkward silence.

Someone broke the silence.

"Hey priya!" . As I saw a tall girl with wavieee hair. She's pretty!

"Hey Danielle so, I am on my job right now..."Priya mumbled still flipping pages.

What's up with her? there's something called " TABLE OF CONTENTS"

"Hey, Justin bieber?" as Danielle little bit squealed.

I simply nod and smile.

Hi! I'm DANIELLE, I'm Priya's best friend.

I simply smile at her again and glance at Priya, who is still flipping pages.

Priya POV

I'm still flipping pages looking for some easy start of questions of equations but I cant seem to find any...

I an feel someone was staring at me , I look up as I see Justin staring.

I wave my hands in front of his face as his thoughts clear.

"you ok?" staring at him weirdly.

"Yeah, are you going to tutor me or what?" He whined.

"Don't tell me what to do, Justin!" I said kind of shouting.

" I'm not telling you what to do, I am just asking!" Justin said.

"Yes you are I said".

" No I am not"

"Yes"

"No"

"Yes"

"No"

"SHUT THE FUCK UP YOU BOTH! IF SOMEONE SPEAKS, I AM GOING TO SHOVE THIS BOOK IN YOUR MOUTH!". Danielle yelled , holding a book.

"It's not me .. it's Justin.." I said.

" oh really? your the one flipping pages... and I think it will take you forever!!" Justin yelled.

"Stop!" Danielle said.

We both keep our mouths shut until the bell rang.

Justin walked away from the table to go to his next class.

Danielle stared at me crossing her arms.

"Priya, you know if you and Justin keep on arguing he will be disappointed because he trusts you".

" No. I just cant stand him. He is just so annoying!"

"So, that's it? you'll learn how to be friends with Justin too. Just like us. we first hated each other and know look at us. we are best friends."Danielle said rubbing my back.

I look at her and smile.

"Yeah maybe then I will get use to his face everyday."

"oKay you win.. i'm doing this for Mr.Roberts.. I'll try being friends with em" I said.

"Now , lets get going.."

"That's it students. Class Dismissed ."Mrs.Hills said opening the door.

I grab my bag and start walking when I saw Danielle blushing and smiling. What the heck?

then she tripped and fell over on the ground, but she was still smiling.

"I went up to her and said why are you blushing and smiling like an idiot?".

She gets uo and says JAMES ASKED ME OUT ON A DATTEE!!!!! she starts jumping around.

"Uh..yeah? Oh my gosh really??!!" I said

James is a Foot ball player , and I have to admit he is hot. Danielle is a lucky girl. yaay!!

"So, when is your date?" I asked.

" Tomorrow at 7. He'll pick me up. Oh my gosh, I don't have anything to wear!"

Oh lets go to the mall today " I said.

"thanks , priya" she said getting excited.

In the hallway I was talking about james and her, when I bump into Justin.

He looks so depressed. Mybe he didn't notice me.

"Bieber?" I said. he looked at me and a smirk grew on his face. he walks towar us while Danielle is elbowing my ribs whispering " BE NICE TO HIM".

"So, do you want to review again? sorry awhile awhile ago.."

"No, it is alright and yeah... I need to .."

"Lets go to the library . i said

And I am heading too.. Danielle blushed.

AT LIBRARY.....

we both took a seat at the table. I put my bag down and I saw james and Danielle near the bookshelfs talking awww there so cuute ;)

We reviewed all his subjects he was a fast reader and learner.

We were done all his subjects we said "goodbye" and walked off.

I go home and mom and dad weren't ther so I saw pasta in the fridge. I grabbed some and microwaved it. WOOT WOOOT made my dinner

I was watching TV when the door bell rang.

I opened the door as I see Danielle there.

"Why are you here" I asked

" Remember mall?", she said

Oh yeah, I grabbed my purse and leather jacket and we went.

We went to a few stores and Danielle put this beautiful white dress. WOW! IT LOOKED GORGEOUS.

She said " Well how do I look?"

I said " You look like a HOTTY " making her giggle

" Will james like it" Danielle said looking at the dress.

" FOR SURE" I said.

We finished shopping so we grabbed ice cream on the way.

We were walking to Forever 21 when I bumped into someboby!

SORRY IF I MADE MISTAKES.

HOPE YOU LIKE THE STORY SO FAR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!