Chapter 10: Cody

Justin POV

We left in the car and went to the hospital

FEW MINUTES LATER......,.

Priya POV

We reached to the hospital and headed inside.we go to the front desk lady if Doctor Decker was here, as she lead us to the room.

We went inside as we saw Doctor Decker hugging someone. We knock on the door as they release from there hug when I saw the person hugging Doctor Decker it was The Liam Payne from One Direction. He kisses her and leaves so she she can do her work.

I took a seat next to her as I looked to Justin, who was sitting on a chair on his Phone.

"Ok, so Priya let's get your X-Ray in the room to check your leg. shall we go?" Doctor Decker asks with a big smile. 

I simply nod as she leads me to the X-Ray.

"Hmmmmm" as Doctor Decker speaks.

" So, Priya I am going to give this Liquid medicine to you so make sure you rub it around your ankle every night and you will be fine according to your X -Ray exam.

"Ok. Thank you so much Doctor Decker" I say as I give my crutches back to her and start walking when I slip on the ground.

"Are you okay" Doctor Decker and Justin ask.

"Yeah I am fine". I get up as I put the medicine on and it stings so much.

"OOOUCCCHHH" I scream still putting the medicine on.

I try walking after I it it on and WOW I wa walking ! I started getting excited. I ran and hugged Justin as he hugged me tight and laughed.

"Hey are you 2 dating or an couple or item?" Doctor Decker asks.

I look at Justin as I answer.

"No. We are just really close Friends." I say as I look at Justin smiling.

" Okay then, so Priya I will meet you again next week to check our leg. Is that okay?" Doctor Decker spoke

"Yeah that will be fine.And your name is Taylor Decker right?."

"Yes , it is" Docotr Decker said.

We waved Bye to Doctor Decker as we leave.

Taylor POV

"There is some relationship between these two. I Know there is." Thought to myself just looking at them.

Since Priya was my last patient before my break ,I phone Liam and talk to him.

Priya POV

"So I am going to work tomorrow and will come at 6:30 pm . Are you going to be okay?." Justin asks

"yeah I will be fine." 

THE NEXT DAY.........

I wake up as I see Justin getting ready so I got up and said "Good morning" and got changed into a White long tank top up to my hips and Black Tights. I went downstairs with Justin and we had Breakfast as he gave my a hug and left.

2 HOURS LATER........

I was playing on the Wii with Jazzy and Jaxon and know they were about to have there nap so I decided to go to the sky train and head to one of my FAVOURITE parks.

I go to the machine as I pay for a hole day pass for sky train then I headed in.

There was nobody in there so I hoped in and sat down as a boy sprints in quickly.

I looked threw the window as I heard someone.

"Hi" a boy speaks

"Wait are you Cody Simpson?" I ask

"Yeah I am. I hope you aren't one of those crazy fans?" He says worried.

"Ahaha don't worry I'm not". I say looking at the window.

TING..,

I reached to the station as I get out.  

I start walking at the park on the grass only a few steps away from the swings and bench,when I hear Guitar behind. I turn around when I hear Cody singing and playing his guitar.

" this girl she came from a corner looking like a model 

Magazines figure,she was shaped like a bottle

Long straight hair. She was fly as a bird . First time ever I was lost for words 

Felt so right it just couldn't be wrong.

Love at first sight if that still exists at all. I couldn't move,felt like I was stuck, and ten Baby girl looked up and I said Hey there Pretty Brown eyes whatcha doin later tonight. Mind if I spend time with you(x2)

Oh ohhhhh

This girl she was like a hottie , she knoww she got it

Came from a city so she love to party 

The JT song can make her move that body  

She dancin all night long. Cause I can tell that she was a wild one." 

He kept singig as I sat on the bench with him as he sang and played his guitar. He finished as I smiled.

" Hey want to hang out if your not busy?" Cody asked hoping for a Yes!

" Unmm yeah , Sure" I said as we started walking on the side walk.

We started walking and talking and then we got to the swings and I sat on as he pushede and we started laughing.

Justin POV

I came home as I texted Priya "where are you and when u comin" she hasn't replied for an hour. I started getting worried. I starred walking back and fourth thinking.

Priya POV

Me and Cody wore walking back as I reached in my pocket.. an couldn't find my phone . I panicked and Cody and me ran back and started looking.

20 MINUTES LATER....

"Found it" Cody yelled

I quickly ran and got it and I hugged him saying "Thank You a billion times" I checked the time as it was 7:49pm

"SHOOT" I shout

"What happened?" Cody asked.

" Justin is probably so mad at me and worried because he doesn't know where I am!" I say

"you mean you live with Justin BIEBER?" Cody says in surprise

"Yup because i broke my leg but know it is good." I said

"Don't worry we will walk to my house and then take my car and I will drive you safe at Justin's Place." Cody said

"Okay" I say as we walk there

FEW MINUTES LATER.....

We reach to his car as we drive there. 

We reach to Justin's Place and Cody comes as well. I open the door as I see Justin walking back an fourth worried and concerned.

"I am so sorry Justin my Phone died and it was lost and I totally forgot about time. PLEASE I AM SO SORRY!" I say Hugging him . 

"It's okay , Just don't dj that again" he said hugging me.

I simply nod. We release from the hug as I see Cody staring.

"Hey Bud what brings you here?" Justin asks

"Oh I dropped of Priya" Cody said.

"Oh" Justin said.

" I better get going see ya guys" Cody says as he is about to leav when I hug him and say "thank You " as he smiles then waves Bye.