Chapter 6:The truth

Justin POV  

"I love you Priya" I tell as I see Priya's cheek cheeks fully red.

"Justin-" I cut her off

 " I love the way you say my name, how you smile , how you take such good care of Sarah and Tyler ! Especially how you helped me become a normal student! I Love you but It hurts.."

"why" Priya asks looking down.

" because of the papparazzi's and fans.. Your life will change you won't be free" I say as I walk away without hearing Priya's Opinion.

Priya POV

I felt my heart beating so fast when he had said I love you priya! I felt the same way.... But I don't know how to tell him now....

  I sat back down as I go on my phone and then James comes.

"Hey " he says snatching my phone away! He held it near the water

"Stop" give it back James.

"Fine, but you have to tell me what happened with you and Justin or else, bye bye phone!! " James says as he laughs.

"Fine" I say as he gives back my phone and we sit and I tell him.

" WOW , he said he LOVES you! " James says smirking

"Yes" I say, playfully smacking his arm.

"Do you like him?" James asked

" Yes , but I don't know how to confess that" I say as I was still looking down.

Justin POV

I walk over to Danielle as she asks " what happened awhile ago with you and Priya?"

" nothin much but by the way James is at the beach near the sand area" I say leaving

"Okay" as she goes to James.

I Layed down as I took a nap on the chair.

FEW HOURS LATER.....

Justin POV

"Wake up, Justin" I heard someone's voice.   I see James.

"Am I at a bar" I asked.

" yeah you are . You are at my Beach party and you are in the Bar area!" James says as he pulls me up.

I get up as I see loud music and people dancing . I join along as I start dancing when a blonde girl came and starting touching me

" hey unmm sorry but can you dance with someone else?" I say

" Calm down babe , just dance!" as the blonde girl speaks.

I walk away as I sit and take a few Shots when It started getting a little blurry . I got up and started dancing when the same girl I think came and danced with me and started touching my body again.

I didn't stop this time because didn't know what was going on. Soon she grabbed my collar of my T shirt and bought me into the girls washroom when we started Making - out.

She pushed me to the wall and smashed her lips onto mine. Then I saw the door open as I see Priya....

I saw her crying as she ran away!

"Wait!" I yell I run after her as she was outside standing close to the water as I see her throwing her slipper into the water and she was bare foot.

 I felt like such an Idiot!

 " Priya I am sorry , please I didn't know what was going on I was drunk and I would never do that please Priya don't take it this way" I say wiping her tears.

" Justin just please don't ever talk to me I HATE YOU! GO AWAY " Priya yells while crying.  

She turns away from my face as she flicks her hair in my face. She starts walking slowly away.

I walk behind her slowly as she turns around and says   " Justin can you drop me of home "

"Sure" I say

. We go in the car as I try talking to her but she was silent. Then I ask her   "Priya do you love me?"

She turns over as she looks at me then she said " Yes, I use to"

"use to?" I said looking at her confused.

" after what you did ... I think you heard enough"   I drop her off home as she says nothing to me..  But she just silently leaves.