Ch.3 Bail Out

🤘🏾😝🤘🏾

Tafari aka my real cousin Donavyn
~_~_~_~_~

Kenya

"Okay so let me get this straight which you clearly are not." He said snickering a little I rolled my eyes shoving him playfully he continued on though chuckling a little.

"Alright so Andrea  and you got into it, you were about to hit her so you left from there to your exes  to just chill and talk... But you hurt her now you here. But why here you hate coming here, especially if- ohhhh"

I rolled my eyes at my slow ass brother sure  sometime we didn't see each other but that didn't mean I was close to my brother, somethings I keep to myself.

"Basically, what would you do in this situation?"  I questioned he stare at me with his amused gray eyes, while I looked at him like his advice mattered to me. He sighed rubbing the beard he didn't have be glancing at me with that same look on his face that made realize he was my twin on light skin side.

"Mitch clearly makes you happy Keke and that scares you sis, I ain't see you light up like that since shit mom let you see me for the first time when I was ten. You got let her in Kenya, she not Jada." He answered a little to honestly at least I know where he got it from. But as hurtful as that was to hear, I knew he was right, I had to break up with Andrea a fucking sap before I hit her and end up in jail.

"But I lov-"

"Stop lying to yourself, you don't love Andrea in fact you said it yourself you wanted to hit her... We don't think about hurting the ones we love." He pointed out, I tried to find every reason why he was wrong but I could so I just took a sip of the beer I was sipping.

"Keisha ever  get back to you?" I asked changing the subject, Tafari chuckle shaking his, taking a sip of his drink as will a mug on his face as I mentioned our mother.

"Nah, not since Thanksgiving  her ass been M. I. A. You heard from her? Never mind."

I smack my teeth at him at his mouth turn into the perfect as he remembered Keisha and I aren't cool like that, probably never will be strangely I'm fine with that. My mom abandoned me ton Auntie Linda's porch so quick it wasn't even funny.

"Well in that case, can I stay here?" I asked before Tafari could even say anything else stupid; he nodded his head not like he had much of a choice.

It got quiet then which I didn't mind him and I weren't really talkers. Thinkers very much so.

"I want to meet Mitch, I got a gig up at the Blue Monkey in three weeks, that and you got get on stage with me." Tafari broke the silence his green eyes pierce into my soul I chuckled rolling my eyes.

"That's even if she want to go with me, but we'll see." I answered he gave me a goofy grin before turn to watch tv again, I didn't think he knew but I'd do anything for him even if I wasn't always there.
~_~_~_~_~

                            The next day

I didn't want to go back home I wanted to stay here with my brother, but I knew after awhile we'd try and kill each other in the time I stayed. Granted I love my brother but we couldn't stand each other for long a day is enough.

I pulled up to my apartment hopefully Andrea wasn't here I could chill and think of ways to end it with her. Then try to get back on Mitch's good graces again I smiled to myself that shouldn't be hard. I finally pulled into a spot, I sat there for second before pulling out my phone I scrolled to the contact with a doubt clicking it and shooting a quick text.

12:56 pm
Mitch❤️: I'm sorry😞😞😞 it don't fix shit. What I said and did was low and the last thing I wanted to do was come over there fucking shit up I always seem to fuck up shit. I love you and I don't want lose you again, plz let me make it up to you?

I sent knowing I probably wouldn't get a response back, I was perfectly fine with her not responding, I didn't deserve a response I wasn't response worthy. I locked my phone back shoving in my pocket before preparing myself for Andrea bullshit.

~_~_~_~_~

Mitch

I stared at the message for a second that, I didn't want let this get, but it seem like she really wanted my forgiveness, showed Jordan who smile a little as she nodded her head.

"Not only does she seem serious, but best friend she started by saying sorry... she never does that for anybody except for-" She stopped herself and I rolled my figuring it was something Kenya had to tell me on her time type thing, I replied back though.

1:15pm
Kenya 🙅🏽😘💁🏽:  You right it doesn't, it still hurts to know that, that's how you truly felt though. Though I know deep down you didn't mean it I forgive... I love you too much to let you go too

I focused back on working, selling things until business started running slow, Robin popped up with food and milkshake in her hand, she sat it on the counter, I greedily dug in the bag.

"Oh thank you Robin, you the best. Oh no problem anything for you Mitch." Robin cited sarcastically once she realized I wasn't going to say thank you. I rolled my eyes brushing her off like she'll be okay.

"I told you that when I asked you to get me some food like a minutes ago, dismiss yourself." I replied taking a fry out the bag, taking a bit of it, Robin chuckle before licking her lips.

"See you lucky I like your ungrateful ass."

"Okay you want cookie nigga."

"It's like that, sometime I fee-"

"Don't nobody care how you feel Robin." Jordan spoke out no where, making Robin glare at her, but she ignored her as I slid my bag of food to her and she took some fries leaving. Robin left before telling me she'd probably be spending time with her mom. Khadijah came running straight toward me a look of panic was on her as she stop.

"What's wrong?" I asked she pulled me by my arm and drag me out the store. What the fuck.

"JORDAN YOU IN CHARGE?" I yelled out as I was being pulled outside I pulled away when I saw that we were going to her car, she stared at me for a second before sighing.

"We got to go get Kenya she got locked up, and we don't need Jordan there trust me."

~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

A/n

How do you feel about Tafari and Kenya brother sister relationship?

How do you feel about the text message Kenya sent?

Comment, vote,