Ch.4 Closure

🤘🏾😝🤘🏾
Me as Kenya cause basically she me more so than less but I'm all close, and all personal in shit in this picture.
~_~_~_~_~_~

                           Mitch

It took me a little time to register what she said but no soon did we were driving to  to bail her out of jail. What could she have done that could possibly made her get lock up? It bother me but as we bailed her out, she didn't say much or look at Khadijah and me. Just look out the window completely engrossed in her thoughts of whatever.

"Kenny how di-"

"Don't matter." Kenya stopped Khadijah from asking the question me and her were both thinking.

"THE FUCK YOU MEAN-" Khadijah raise her voice but close her eyes taking a long deep breaths as she spoke calmly, "--- what do you mean it don't matter?"

Kenya looked away from the window finally, kissing her teeth she glared at the back her headrest.

"It. Don't. Fucking. Matter." Kenya said through clench teeth Khadijah sighed as she just gave up trynna get Kenya to explain. She was getting nowhere and I think she knew that.

"Kenya you kinda have to explain, I mean we bailed out." I pointed out, Kenya face was blank before she clicked her tongue looking back out the window.

"I called the cops on myself I was bout to do something I'd regret... Anything else?" The same face that she was giving us I gave her she was being a difficult ass bitch right about now and it was starting to piss me off.

"Andddd." I dragged out wanting to know more than just the cops on herself. She closed her eyes for second taking a long deep breath looking at me.

"Let me put it like this, when you drop me off pray that y'all ain't gotta get me out again, hold on I'll be back. " Kenya said held my stare as Khadijah pulled up at Kenya apartment, she get out the slamming the door, Khadijah hummed closing eyes.

"I'm convinced she really don't gave a fuck." Khadijah opened her eyes shaking her head, I chuckled because she was right sometime you wanted to physically hurt Kenya because her mouth was ruthless, but her attitude was worse.

"Oh she better know my ass didn't just go damn near broke having to bribe them grimy ass police to let her ass go otherwise, we can happily take her non caring ass mothafucking back." I ranted glaring at Kenya as she walked out, she rolled her eyes slinging a backpack on her shoulder walking back to she swung door open threw her backpack in and jump in car slamming the door again.

"Slam my shit again yo."

"The fuck you gone do if I do it again?" Kenya snapped back, and the two glare at each other until they smiled at each other as I just stared at them confused the hell just... Nothing was remotely nice about those smiles at all.

"I called  the police on me, that bitch was on my nerves, I did some damage but I didn't... So on that part take me to Katrina house." Kenya stated nonchalantly afterwards we both looked at her as she rolled her eyes.

~_~_~_~_~

Kenya