Ch. 6 Not For You

~_~_~__~_~_~_~_~_~_~_~

Few Days Later

Mitch

"You alright shawty?" Robin been asking me this same question since two days ago I didn't want talk about it let alone think about it so I brushed everybody off especially Robin.

"How Kota been?" I ignored her concern and asked a question of my own Robin smack her lips and mutter under her breath before looking away not saying anything.

"Fuck her, what wrong with you?" She disregarded her ex continuing to stare at me, I sighed just wishing I could disappear forever.

"Nothing damn why you so concerned with me?" I said grabbing a beer and opening I took big sink then stared at her.

"Cause I like yo retarded head ass that why. If it was up to me you'd be more then just my roommate yo-"

"My heart is spoken for Robin." I said simple, I wish it wasn't though but Kenya the only person I only connect with on level that even I don't understand sometimes. Robin scoffed looking away I could tell she hurt but shit so was I.

"If your heart so spoken for why she still your ex and not you girl?"

(A/n I felt that and I'm the one writing this shit.)

"Look if you're not 5'11, size 9 wearing, brown skin who I fell for than I rather be lonely, I'm not you Robin I'm for her, only her."

~_~_~_~_~

Kenya

"Damn it's like I see your side but I see hers too...Ken maybe you should talk to her again." Tafari suggested as he rolled a blunt for himself I had a black and mild I rarely smoke but when do it's detrimental and my nerve are bad I can't smoke weed so.

"Talking doesn't aways go as planned T." I replied taking a puff of my black, he played with his before sparking his blunt and shrugging.

"Then make it all better, You want this shit to work right, then both of y'all got put shit in past and move forward whether it's with her or not. You never leave with regret feel me?" I nodded realizing Tafari was right, I left Andrea that was step one, all I wanted was my Mitch whether it was as my girl or my friend I think I'd be happy.

"You right."

Tafari only blow smoke in my face giving me a smug smile I hate his bird face elf ear ass. Rolling my eyes I took a big puff of my black blowing it thick on purpose making him glare at me. I booped his nose ashing my half smoked black and tucked it between my ears.

It was silent a moment Tafari put out his blunt leaving it in the ashtray we both stared at the TV before both our phone went off I grabbed mine unlocking it as he just glanced at his then put it back on the table.

Annoying ass Jordan 🤟🏽🤯🤟🏽: TF did you do KENYATTA 🤬🤬🤬🤬😡😡😡😡

I grimace at my old government name I hated that I even let Khadijah tell Jordan my real name, I rolled my eyes throwing my phone back on my side. I paid attention to the TV why I gotta answer to her on what I did I'm a grown ass woman.