Ch.5 I'm Sorry

I know it's been 2 years I apologized 🙇🏽‍♂️🙇🏽‍♂️🙇🏽‍♂️ forgive me?

~_~_~_~

Next day
11:30 am

                             Kenya

"Keke, Kk watch me as I go down the slide!" Lily yelled enthusiastically before running her little self to the play set and I watched for the 500th time. Katrina chuckled and so did I, I was nervous about telling Mitch all about myself... I mean what would she do? Would she take everything I told her, and take everything I say to an advantage or would break my heart like she did at the airport, Lord knows I can't take another heartbreak especially from he-.

"Stop thinking Kenny that's what gets you into trouble." Katrina said snapping me out my thoughts I chuckled nervously, scratching the back of my neck.

"I mean can you blame me I'm about to lay every thi-" Katrina cut me of with the side eye I rolled my eyes "okay almost every thing on a silver platter for this girl and you expect me to not overthink of the situation, man all of this shit is scary as fuck."

The thoughts that ran through my mind was making regret this whole meet up, but Katrina grabbed me by the face, making me look at her in her eyes.

"Calm down, she not gone play you like every single bitch you've been with, She different from every female you've talked to ever so stop." She let go of my face before looking at me seriously.

I mugged her I hated when she was right, I sighed I just couldn't get the thought of her judging me out my head.
~_~_~_~_~_~

                            Mitch

I was nervous about this, for the first time since I've known Kenya I gotten to know little things about her, she is so closed off to me, that it's damn near nerve wrecking to know she's about to try to attempt  an let me in.

I saw her sitting by someone they seemed to be talking just by looks on there faces,I could tell they were close. I keep walking and as I got closer I started getting this feeling that she was lying to me, like the woman who was sitting next to could ultimately be the reason why her ex and her broke it off like they did.

I felt something pulling at my heart like was she doing this to humiliate me? But my feet keep walking toward them even though I just wanted to run away.

"Ehem... Uh hey." I cleared my throat to speak the woman next to Kenya was the first to look up at me. I was taken back by her curly hair and her hazel eyes.