Pure Relief

Devin

I gently grasped Amberlynn's arm because I didn't want her to go even though that might not have been a smart decision. She was kind of heated at the moment, but I didn't want her to leave my side for a minute.

"Lynn, don't let Sierra get to you, okay?" I replied, hugging her tightly and she hugged me back just as tight. That made me smile.

"Okay, and trust me, she didn't. I just didn't want to curse her out or fight her in this mall." She smiled at me with her gorgeous teeth.

Just then, Sierra decided to speak.

"Um, you guys can't act like I'm not standing right here. And, Amberlynn, sweetie, get off Devin, please, thanks." Sierra rolled her eyes and Amberlynn kept holding onto me, scowling at Sierra.

"And if I don't? What's gonna happen then?" I swear, Lynn got a mind of her own. That's what makes her so beautiful.

Amberlynn

I finally let go of Devin when I felt like it was time. Sierra is not going to tell me what to do. I just stared at her until she decided to start looking at Devin, but he was looking at me instead. Right after that, I heard voices call Devin's name. I looked up and saw his other two best friends, Kevin and Daniel walking over to us.

Kevin

Yo, what's up? I'm Kevin, Devin's "Thug Jesus." I'm just playing, but that's what him and Dan call me. I'm 16, too, with light brown hair and brown eyes. I'm a lightskin, by the way. Me and Dev go WAYYY back to elementary, namely Kindergarten. Me and Amberlynn, too.

I walked up to him, Lynn, and, wait, is that Sierra? I got straight up issues with that girl, to be honest. She just gave off a stuck-up vibe and I honestly didn't have time for her. She doesn't like me either and I don't care.

"What's up, Dev? How you doing, Lynn? Haven't seen you in minute." Sierra looked like she wanted to punch me in the throat cuz I used to tell Devin she wasn't good enough for him. But, just let her try.

"Not much, Thug. What y'all doing here?" Devin asked.

"I'm doing good, by the way, KevieKev." That's Lynn's lil' pet name for me. I think it's cute. She's the only one I let call me that. "That's what's up, Lynn, good." I reply.

To answer Devin's question, I say, "We were bored and you weren't answering your phone, fool," I laughed. He just smiled and laughed. I knew exactly why he wasn't answering his phone.

Daniel

Hey, the name's Daniel, but everybody either calls me D or Dan. Either one works. I'm 16 like Dev and Kev, and when I'm talking to both of them I call them DK. I have brown eyes and my brown hair is flipped up in the front. I met DK in second grade when I moved here from Manhattan. Lynn too.

"What up guys?," I say to Lynn and Devin, but not Sierra, since she's trying her hardest to talk to Devin but he's ignoring her. Both of them say not much.

Sierra

I don't understand why Vin's friends gotta pop up now. I can't stand them, especially Kevin. I'm trying to talk to Devin but he's ignoring me, and FYI, I HATE it.

Everyone's talking so I decide to raise my voice. "Would you guys kindly shut up?! I'm trying to talk to Vinny." They look at me like I'm crazy. "What? Why are you guys looking at me like that?"
No one's saying anything until Amberlynn decides to put in her two cents like I care.

"Sierra, can you not see no one's talking or listening to you? Right now, they don't want you here and I REALLY don't. So, with that said, can you please leave?"

I look at her with pity. She doesn't know who she's talking to like that, but it sure ain't me.

I get all up in her face and go whisper in her ear this, "I know you like Devin, but I'm gonna say this once, HE'S MINE. You'll never get him because you are no one." With that I flip my hair over my shoulder and walk away, thinking of a way to get Devin back.

He IS mine...

This took a lot to write, lol. I want to commit to this story, so with that said, I would like to update AT LEAST every week and a half, at most.

dancer2499 Surprise!!! Lol, new chapter for you! This is why I told you be right back!