Me and Lexi

Amberlynn

I hung out with Devin, Daniel and Kevin for a little while longer, but then I decided to go home. I came home and took a nap cause I was exhausted from dealing with Sierra and her delusions.

I felt like hanging out with Alexis because she's just so pretty and sweet. I called her and she said she was home. So, I put on some clothes and waited for her to come get me.

When I got in the car, she gave me a huge hug.

"Hey girl, how are you? I know you where at the mall with Devin and them."

"Yeah, I was. We had a lot of fun, we went to Macy's and the food court."

"That's good. He needs to hurry up and come back home since he's been there all day." She laughed but, "He's a kid, so what do I expect?"

She always made me laugh. I love hanging out with her because she's just so chill. I look up to her as a big sister cause we're alike.

Alexis

I'm Alexis, Devin's older sister. I'm basically his twin. We both have the same curly hair, except mine is longer. Ever since, I met Amberlynn, she's just been such a sweet girl. I honestly think she's the perfect girl for Devin. I don't know what that boy was thinking when he went out with Sierra.

"So, where do you wanna go?" I asked Amber.

"We should go to Froyo, I feel like having some frozen yogurt today."

"Okay, whatever you want." We drove for about another ten minutes. When we got to Froyo, I got a strawberry yogurt with sprinkles and Alexis got a mango smoothie.

This is literally just a filler chapter. It's probably trash for some of you guys but I'll add a better chapter tomorrow. Shoutout to blue.nycsprincess for letting me use her pictures. Follow her on Instagram!!!!!