What Are You Doing Here?

Amberlynn

Me and Lexi spent about 45 minutes at Froyo, but unfortunately I remembered I had some work to do. She brought me home, but not before making sure I didn't need anything.

"Amber, are you sure you don't need anything, hair products, food, anything, because I know you love to eat and do your hair."

"Ha ha ha, very funny, Lexi," I say sarcastically.

"Girl, I'm serious, anything at all?", she asks looking seriously at me.

"Nah, I'm good, thanks though!", I say waving at her as she drives away.

I walk up the pathway to my front door, digging in my purse for my keys. I almost thought I lost them, until I heard the jingle at the bottom of my bag. I was so relieved, I didn't want to have to bother my parents to come let me in. They gave me freedom to be out past a certain time, but only because they want to teach me responsibility and losing my keys wouldn't show my high level responsibility at all. I open the first door, then the second one.

"I'M HOME!!!!", I yell, being extra.

"Lord, Amberlynn, you don't have to yell, I'm pretty sure we heard you open the first door," my mom says looking at me with a frown on her face.

"Sorry, just gotta make sure, you guys are getting old," I say, trying to keep a straight face, but failing after I see my mom's expression, which I must say is priceless.

"Child, I will slap you!"

"Mom, no, not my beautiful face! I was just playing! You know you look young and gorgeous," I sweetly say.

"Hmph, okay, how was your day out?"

"It was amazing, Mom! I had lots of fun with Lexi as always!"

"That's great to hear, just make sure you get your homework done," she reminds me.

"Oh, I almost forgot, thanks Mom," and I run upstairs to do my homework.

Devin

All day, I was thinking about the encounter with Sierra and Lynn. Lynn was so like, defensive yet protective of me. She really wants to keep Sierra away from me, knowing the heartache she caused me. Speaking of the devil, she texted me.

Text message from Sierra: "Hey, Sweetie, come let me in, I'm downstairs 😚"

I am so shocked, I almost dropped my iPhone, which wouldn't be good, since I hate cracked phones. I didn't even bother texting her back. I just threw on a shirt and went downstairs to see if she really was there. Sure enough, she was standing outside my front door, twirling a section of hair around her finger. 

I slowly open the door, ready to send her back to wherever she came from.

"What are you doing here?"

Boom! I'm back, guys lol. I haven't written anything in a long time because I had a case of Writer's Block, so I've been using the time to read other stories, to find inspiration, while still making this story my own! I plan on writing more frequently after this so bear with me! I'm only a high schooler with boatloads of homework.

I'm open to suggestions on where you want to see the story go, I'm writing this story not only for myself but mainly for you guys, so feel free to private message me on here with your suggestions.

-Until next time😝💛...