Part 1 - Kate Riley

It was your first day on set and you had butterflies, no, killer bees zooming around in your stomach. This wasn't your first acting job. However, this is the first time you'll be in the same scene as real celebrities. Not to mention, your favorite celebrities.

"Good morning, Y/N! How are you?" One of the set guys said cheerfully.

You smiled back. "Good morning. I'm good, thanks."

"That's great! I'm James. Let's get you in and settled. I'll introduce you to everyone in a little bit."

You nodded, following him as he led you to a door with your name written on a piece of paper taped on it. It was a clustered, little dressing room with a vanity, rack of clothes, and a small couch squeezed in.

"This will be your dressing room for your time here. It's a little small, I know, but hey if you do good, maybe they'll make you a regular and we'll upgrade ya." He joked. You laughed, shaking your head.

"Alright, well I'll be back in a few minutes. Wardrobe told me to tell you to wear the outfit on the far right of the rack there. Let me know if you need anything!" He said with a smile.

"Okay, thanks!"

With that, he left.

And now you were alone to bask in your thoughts. You, Y/N Y/M/N Y/L/N, were acting alongside Jensen Ackles and Jared Padalecki! How exciting was this?!

You slipped off your shirt, putting on the tight, black V-neck they gave you. Hm, at least it makes my boobs look good. You said to yourself with a smirk.

As you were peeling off your jeans, and putting on the other ones, you heard the door open.

"Oh my god!"

"Holy crap! I-I'm so sorry, I'm so sorry!" He stammered, covering his eyes with his hands.

"Oh my god!" You said again, pulling up your jeans as fast as humanly possible. You felt your ears get hot and your heart race. Oh my god, it was Jensen Ackles.

"Oh, god, I'm sorry!" He kept saying, turning around. "I thought no one was in here! Oh god, I should've knocked!"

You couldn't help but laugh at the grown man who looked much like a child as he squeezed his eyes shut, facing the opposite wall.

"I'll leave now!"

"No!" You were quick to say. "I mean- I'm dressed. You can turn around now."

You watched as he slowly turned around, opening up one eye before the other, upon knowing that you were indeed fully clothed.

"Oh god, I am so sorry." He said again, now looking at you with the guiltiest look ever.

"Would you stop saying that?" You laughed. "It's okay, you didn't know."

He gave a crooked smile as he quickly realized something.

"There it is!" He said as he walked to the corner of the room and picked up a guitar. "I usually come in here to practice since I can't seem to get Jared out of my trailer."

You smiled at him. "Well-"

"Oh, wait! Damn, I'm sorry sweetheart. I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Jensen." He said, sticking his hand out.

"I'm Y/N." You laughed. Everything was all smiles and giggles with this man. "I'm here for the role of Kate."

"Oh, right! You're Dean's love interest, right?"

You felt your ears get hot again. "Yeah."

"That's great! Definitely looking forward to working with you." He said with an exaggerated wink, causing you to laugh again.