Hard-cover Book

Sky's P.O.V

"Don't touch me!" "Then listen to me!" I roll my eyes and shake my head no. He groans and takes my face in his hands. He leans his forehead on mine. "Please listen to me. She came up to me and I told her to leave. I don't want her. I want you and only you. I love you so fucking much Sky." I smile and peck his lips. "I love you so fucking much too Harry." He smiles and kisses my cheek.

I smile and shake my head. That was the first time I got mad cause a girl talked to him. I lay on the couch and close my eyes. Soon I'm drifting away into a peaceful darkness.

*BOOM!!*

I got up so quick It made my head spin. "Harry?" I heard groans and something hitting the wall. I got up and went to the bedroom. No one there. I quickly grabbed something to protect myself. A hard cover book. I walk by the spare bedroom and someone comes out. I scream and hit it with the book. "Dont hurt me! I have too much to live for!" The person grabs the book out of my hand and says "What the hell Sky! That hurt like a bitch!" "Oh shit! I'm sorry Harry. I heard a noise and I called your name but you didnt say anything." He nods and says "I was fixing the picture on the wall. It fell." I nod and say sorry for the billionth time. He says its fine and that he'll be okay. He kisses my forehead and walks to his-our bedroom.