ScrapBook

Sky's P.O.V

I get up and walk to the bathroom. I use the bathroom and wash my hands. I look at myself in the mirrior. I see a girl. A girl whos been through so much and still manges to smile. A girl who crys herself to sleep. A girl who has hurt herself to feel okay. A girl who is tired. A girl who is hurt. I shake my head and walk out of the bathroom. Harry is laying on the bed with nothing but his boxers. I roll my eyes and go to the living room. I sit on the couch and watch 'Teen Wolf'. I wasnt really watching it. I looked at the bookshelf. He still has it. I get up and grab the book. I run my fingers over it. Why does he still have it? I open it and smile. Its pictures that we took when we were little. I still remember.

*Flash Back*
"Hey! Stop it!" Harry laughs and keeps taking pictures. "I'm gonna kill you!" He stops and says "No you wont. You love me too much." I roll my eyes and say "Yeah okay." He laughs. I smile and say "Lets make a scrapbook of us!" He smiles and nods. He comes up to me and points the camera at us. "Say butt face!", He yells. "Butt face!!"

*End Of Flash Back*

I smile and flip through the pages. We stopped putting pictures cause we broke the camera. I was about to put the book back when a page cought my eye. It was a picture of Me and Harry on our first date. What? Then another one when we went to a Ed Sheeran concert. Oh my gosh. He still put pictures in it. I can't believe it. I cover my mouth and my eyes start to water. "So you found it." I turn around and see Harry. "Why did you keep putting pictures?", I ask. He shrugs. I turn back to the book. I gasp when I see the picture of Oreo. "What happend to him?" He looks at the picture and says "He ran away." I nod. Harry takes a seat next to me. The next picture was of me and him at the beach. Our first kiss. I look at Harry and he's smiling. Dimples and all. "Our first kiss.", he says. I nod. "Do you remember when you fell off the beach chair?", he asks. I scoff and say "Yeah cause SOMEONE pushed me." He laughs. I laugh along with him. "I love you Sky." I stop laughing and stare at him. "I love you too Harry."