Disclaimer

PLEASE READ FIRST:

**This story is fictional. All the names, places, characters, and scenes have been used as display of fictional imagination. Any similarities to other media is purely coincidental. The Harry Styles in this story is in no way afflicted with the real Harry Styles, apart from his name and looks. This story may contain inappropriate language, actions, and violence. Rulland, California is a fictional town.

**These characters and ideas are mine. The uploading, scanning, and distribution of this book without the author's permission is illegal and punishable by law.

**This story was the first story I ever attempted to continue as a book, so please be kind :). Credits to Anna Todd's "After", "Dark" by Hannah (twitter @han_rawrr), "Forever Mine" by Elizabeth Reyes, "Awakened"  by Brenda K. Davies, "The New Girl" by Tracie Puckett, "Always You" by Kirsty Moseley, and all the other authors of wonderful books that I do not remember that inspired me to write this story. If you need to contact me, please message me by inbox here on Wattpad. Thank you so much and I hope you enjoy my story!

Eventually (A One Direction FanFiction)

By BlueJayFliesAway

Cover made by: BlueJayFliesAway

All Rights Reserved.

Eventually:

"You what, Harry? How could you do something like that? How could you?"

I didn't know what else to say. I stepped forward and took her into my arms. She sobbed as she angrily pushed at me in a desperate attempt to free herself. Don't fight me, please.

"Stop," I whispered at her struggling in my arms. "Stop."

"Get away from me!" she yelled at me, but I refused to release her. I need to get through to her. I couldn't lose her, I just couldn't. I won't allow it.

"How many times have you used those lines?" She angrily asked me, still trying to push me away from her.

I cupped her face in my hands and forced it up. Tears slid down her face as she glared at me. "I have never apologized to anyone like this before," I told her, trying to get her to believe me.

She stared at me as her beautiful eyes searched my face. "How can I believe you?" she whispered tremulously.

I closed my eyes against the agony that ripped through me. "You just have to," i answered her. "I'm telling you the truth."

****************************************************************************************

Serena Jay is a pretty 15 year old girl who has never even had a single kiss in her life.

After the tragic death of her older sister and the divorce of her parents, Serena hopes that her restricted life will turn for the better and it seems that it does, until she meets a tall, tattooed, exceedingly handsome, rudely arrogant, flirtatious boy named Harry Styles.

Who also happens to go the same college that she volunteers for.

As they deal with each other's personal problems and the rest of the world, secrets  begin to unravel that causes Harry, Serena, and their friends to question one another. Will the way Harry and Serena feel about each other change after everything is revealed or will Serena end up falling for him anyway despite all that she has been taught in life and what she has recently learned?

So read along in Eventually to find out how Harry and Serena deal with the struggles of secrets, betrayal, life, and love.

Here is some quotes that I found that caught my attention:

"Eventually all things will fall in place. Until then, laugh at the confusion, live for the moments, and know everything happens for a reason." -Sex and The City

"Eventually one of two things will happen. He will realize you're worth it, or you'll realize he isn't."- Tumblr

Official Playlist:

--It's your choice, so kindly put it here--

**Don't forget to READ, COMMENT, VOTE, and SHARE!

Lots of love,

BlueJayFliesAway