Chapter 8

Doureen's Pov
I don't know why Danelle is like you know avoiding us.Me and Alyssa are so curious.I asked Angelle and Dennise but they didn't know too.So me and Alyssa went to our room.I saw Danelle packing her stuff,I asked her why was she packing her stuff but she ignored us.Walking from the door telling
I apologize for ignoring you guys,bye.
So it was kinda weird but we understood it so we needed to pick 3,So we picked Mica,Rhein and Rianna. So they said yes.it was hard to understand but I need to accept it.

Angelle's Pov
So we moved rooms.So me and Dennise were really curious about what was happening.
After a few minutes..... Doureen,Dennise, and Alyssa told me that they were in Chorale(advance chorus/singing).While I was passed the test in advance math. So I asked Danelle what was the problem. Before she answered,her phone was ringing.When she checked her iPhone she saw a missed call from Dana,her older sister.So she called Dana.
(*call convo*)
Dana:Danelle where are you?
Danelle:Why do you need me?
Dana:OMG Danelle!How could you even forget that it's the anniversary of the mum and dad.
Danelle:What!You didn't even tell me that.
Dana:Yes I did.Remember yesterday?I told you to pick your best dress and prepare it.
Danelle:Oh yeah.
Dana:Now what will you do huh?Mum and dad is already waiting for you.You planned this so you should be here.
Danelle:I'll just walk going there.
Dana:Youre gonna walk!You don't even have an umbrella and its raining outside.
Danelle:OMG!What will I do?
Dana:Tell Jake to fetch you.
Danelle:What!Jake!No way!I am not going with Jake.
Dana:Really!I have no choice but to call Jake now.
Danelle: Nooo!!!
(*call convo ends*)
When Jake arrived he was waiting so I sat at the back seat.While driving,Jake and me were talking. He made me smile and laugh.

Dana's Pov
I hate it when Danelle is late at our parents anniversary.When Danelle arrived.She hugged mom and dad.Dylanne(Danelle's twin)was better for me.She puts her family first rather than her friends.She was early whenever there was a family affair or anniversary for mom and dad.
After the Mom and Dad's anniversary .........
The whole family went home with joy
While me and Danelle talked about why she was late.
Dana:Why were you late?
Danelle:I was with my friends
Dana:Then,why didn't you remember ?
Danelle:I was having group study with my friends