Chapter 1

Angelle's Pov
My mom and dad was waking me up for the first day in school so I rushed taking a bath and eating because when I was 1st year highschool I was late,So I didn't want that to happen again so when I left the house I kissed mom and dad goodbye.My brother Lennart delivered me going to school because I don't take the school bus/service because we need to wake up so early that their gonna bring you in school 6:00 am.Back to the me,So when we were already at the road good thing it wasn't traffic because if it was I'd be late for sure so when I went to school I saw my Best Friends: Doureen,Alyssa,Danelle,Mica,Denisse/Angel,Rhein,Rianna,Sophia, and Julia.After that we need to group our selves into 5,So I chose Denisse/Angel,Alyssa,Doureen, and Danelle.So the others grouped themselves. After that we went to our rooms which is 5A.We fixed our stuff and we had a big room.There was a kitchen,a big bedroom for us 5 to sleep and a living room where we can watch movies and stuff.Were allowed to go there anytime we want.So we hanged out there because it was our first day at school.The 5 of us memorized the whole campus.After that we went to get our schedule so Danelle's first class was Science,She was with Alyssa and Doureen. While me and Denisse/Angel our first subject was History. So after we received our schedule we went to the the multi-purpose hall to listen to our orientation without me knowing I had the same class with Angela my enemy.She was my neighbor,me and my other neighbors doesn't like her because she was a meany and a bully.Back to the orientation,Me and Denisse/Angel sat beside each other.Angela sat beside Jane her best friend which was also a bully.After the orientation I didn't know that Angela's feet was blocking my leg without me knowing,I fell on the floor with a crash.So I went to the clinic and the clinic nurse healed my leg.