Chapter 9

Next week......
Angelle's Pov
I was already in the Philippines for the dance competition,I didn't know that Doureen,Alyssa and Julia was waiting for me.Doureen was in a literary contest and Alyssa was in a Drawing Contest while Julia was in a gymnastics contest.
In the competition....
I was already at the venue when I saw Emma,she was my #1 enemy,my old BFF.She was a good dancer like me but one day she betrayed she said that we would never fight but,she was the one who started the fight.
Back to the competition...
So when I danced I gave all my best to win 1st place.
Calculating the scores...
So when I was there at stage,I was so nervous because I was afraid because my friends got 1st place and were watching me.
After some announcements...
So the judges calculated the scores announcing that for:
3rd place: Chelsea(from Canada)
2nd place:Emma
1st place :Angelle.
Yay! I won so after that we went to the hotel celebrating our victory.So we had food-to-share,so we ate happily and we did Skype with Mica,Danelle,Rhein and Rianna.So we told them the great news and then thy told the dean of our school.
1 week later...
Julia's Pov
Now we went back to America while bringing our medals in our bag going to our level coordinator to have an excuse slip so we could rest.So we just filled up.the yellow sheet of paper to be excused in our classes for 2 days but it doesn't count as an absent while going to our rooms I saw my crush Joshua waving Hi to me but little did I not know that her girlfriend Sophia was at my back so Sophia just went between me that I aost fell to the ground with my gym bag because I needed to attend my gymnastics class outside school so I needed to change to my uniform.