Chapter 3

It was lunch and I decided to go to my locker first. I heard footsteps behind me and thought it just be a teacher or whatever. I slowly opened my locker door and grabbed my books and closed it. Behind that door popped Dakotas head which scared me to death. "What do you want my god" I sighed and tried to get through Dakota he kept going the same direction as me.

"You're gonna have to come with me." I thought it was a bad idea but just so he could leave me alone I agreed. "Make it fast because I don't like you" he looked at me and poked his head to the right which left me confused. He grabbed my hand and I felt a strong shock of electricity go through my hand. This felt so wrong.

He leaded me outside under a tree. "Wtf do you even want?" I asked. "You see I don't like your attitude you don't know who you're talking to" ah there it is the douche. "I mean I don't even want to talk to you maybe I can just leave and pretend like I don't know you" that's when I left him. He looked pissed with me but I was done with school today. Ive witnessed bullying I think its just time to go home by now.

I saw a table outside near the tree Dakota was out were Elena and Bonnie were at. "Oh uh Sky what were you doing with Dakota?" Elena asked. "His just trying to talk to me and tbh Im done with his shit by now" I rolled my eyes.

The only thing that didn't leave my mind was the shock I got when I hold his hand. His hands were so soft... and that feeling to feel like that was wrong if that even made sense at all.

"SKY! Are you even listening?? do you want to be cheerleaders with us this year?" Bonnie asked while interrupting my thoughts. "Ugh Sure but isn't that for juniors and seniors?" I really wanted to audition.

Being in a 'cheer outfit' was so short it showed you stomach and mostly everything. That doesn't sound appealing but I wanted to do a sport so I could lose a little weight.

"Oh we're friends with some of them and told us that we could be part of it if we're good enough" I agreed cause I thought it would be fun. Auditions were for next period.

After lunch I changed into my gym clothes and got in the line next to Elena and Bonnie. A really pretty blonde gave us a smile. She saw the three of us and came up to us. "Hi I'm Caroline and you guys are freshmen's right?" We nodded in sync.

"Let's see if you guys are better then the rest which I believe because those other two girl probably ain't gonna cut it" she pointed to two girls who weren't lets just say 'athletic' as us. Elena and Bonnie totally made it in I could tell because of how Caroline called at them for their "Gorgeous" cheer.

"Okay Sky? Right? I'm sure you'll do great you may start" I did a few things like cart wheels, front flips and other stuff. I could tell she kind of liked me by the way she stared.

"Okay ladies Elena, Bonnie and Sky made it congrats you guys need to wear your cheer outfit tomorrow if not you're out of this group" and with that and a few periods school was over. I walked home and said my goodbyes to my friends.

I was almost at my front door until I hear someone yelling at me. "Hey Sky woah we live next door fuck yes! You pissed me off babe!" And that was of course was Dakota."Fuck off dude" I looked over to my left to see a average looking house and see dakota on the sidewalk. He just waved like an idiot which made me laugh because he actually is one.

I walked in like nothing has happened and I see Cameron as he immediately hugs me. The house smelt like there was a burning mcdonalds near us. "Did you burn something?" I asked. "Wha- OMG my brownies I left them in the the oven" I instantly cried from laughter.

I loved coming home to a loving retarded brother."Matt and Taylor left to Nash's house and I decided to wait for you" I nodded and walked upstairs and decided to try my cheer outfit. After putting it on I instantly felt so slutty no joke. I looked over at my window when I hear a rock hit my window.

I walked to it and see that my room is infront of Dakotas room... Great. He signaled me to lift the window up as I do I realized I still had my cheer outfit on. My window goes all the way to my knees which made me feel slightly awkward.

His jaw dropped as he looked at what I was wearing I hid to the side of my window. "Nah babe you look hot woah.." He hollered. "I'm not a slut okay" I was frustrated.

"I could make you one" I could imagine him smirking. "Can you not?" I ran into my bathroom and quickly started changing.

"What do you even want?" I asked. "You're my neighbor I think we could talk for a bit" HA he wishes. "Like I wanna talk to you?" I pulled an eyebrow back. "I mean you have no choice remember what I said I get what I want" he winked. "Don't you think this is weird to talk like this considering you're a pervert" I laughed. "Nah I think it's professional but I'd prefer if you let me in your house" he smirks. God when he does that it just so - I need to stop. "Nooo I don't want to and my brother lives here so I don't think so" he gave me his phone and I gave him a puzzled look.

"I talked to him I have his number and he thinks Im cool" I swear Cameron can trust anyone and its kind of annoying sometimes. "Can you let me in your house you cute cheerleader?" I rolled my eyes and looked straight at him dumbfounded.

I heard my phone go off indicating I got a text. So I walked off leaving Dakota alone. It was Cameron telling me he would leave food and that he left the door open because he lost his keys.

"Still not letting you in Mr.brooks" why did I say that? "Huh calling me by my last name how about you should be Mrs.brooks" he smirked while I should of known that would be coming.

"I'm going to your house and I swear if you don't open your bedroom door you're in big trouble sky" I thought if he was joking or not but I hid in my bedroom closet (it's really small but hey I'm small) I heard the doorbell ring and I sat in the dark in fright.