Chapter 2

I left the airport and waited for my lovely brother to come pick me up. I waited for about 20 minutes. Mean while I scrolled through Tumblr and just laughed on how so many people spend so much time putting makeup on and photoshopping themselves to death. It is pretty hilarious actually.

Suddenly I heard a honk. I look up to see my brother and two other people inside. Cameron gave me a wave. I went in the back seat with a strange boy Ive never met before. "Hey sis I missed you sooo much!" I just stared at him and smiled. "Oh this is Nash and hayes" both boys smiled and waved.

The boy beside me looked about my age and I have to say he has the most bluest eyes I've ever seen. Cameron put some music on and I kept staring at the boy which I suppose is hayes.

"Oh... I'm hayes and I've heard about you a lot" I gave him a fist pump and I guess he thought I was gonna shake his hand for a second. "I'm sorry I just thought I'd give you like a fist pump" I nervously giggled. He was very cute for his age.

We got along during the ride. We arrived to the house and got my new room. There was only 2 other boys who lived here but it was my dear old friend Matthew and Taylor. Hayes helped me with putting up things and after 4 hours we finished. After helping me with what seemed like endless luggage Nash and hayes had to leave. Hayes doesn't live close from were we are so I wouldn't see him as much. I gave him a "thank you" and a "goodbye" with a hug.

I went downstairs to see Matthew running up to me and spinning me around thinking I haven't seen him in years but it was actually like a month. "Hey sky whatcha doing" he asked me. "Ugh just Life bby boy" we called ourselves like that its just our thing.

Taylor just waved while stuffing his face into pizza which made me feel like home. They made me feel comfortable my brother has got to have the best roommates even tho they snore like pigs but there fun to be around with.

The next few days went by really fast. The Guys and I just sat around and watched movies and went for walks most of the time. "Hey sis tomorrow's the first day of school how are Ya feeling?" My annoying brother asked. I rolled my eyes, I don't want to go to school.

"Ya I know it sucks" he laughed. It's 11:30 and decided to get ready for sleep. I called Bryce for about 30 minutes and blew a kiss goodbye. Yes I know I can't kiss through the screen.

My alarm clock as always woke me up the next morning. I got up and changed into some ripped jeans, boots and a white t-shirt with a flannel on the top. Not very classy I know but the best I can do. I got my bags and ran downstairs. I grabbed an apple and kissed my brother goodbye on his left cheek. I Waved at the boys and left.

"I miss u already!" Cameron yelled as I started walking to school. "Shut up go have fun" I wasn't moody it's just school. I'm not a fan of it.

I got my schedule and saw two girls waiting for someone outside. "Excuse me do you guys know we're Mr.Smith's class is at?" They smiled and the tall brown-haired girl spoke up. "Ya we'll show you around I guess, I'm Elena and this is Bonnie" Bonnie had milky brown skin and curly hair she was really pretty. "Oh that would be great I'm sky by the way" I smiled.

We went around school and they seemed really nice we checked our schedules and we had Chemistry, History and gym together.

Behind me I hear a loud clang on the locker. I turn around and see a tall boy with brown hair pushing another boy against the the lockers... It was bryce.

"Leave him alone." I push the boy away from bryce. " And Who are you?" He smirked at me and I was in disgust. Elena and Bonnie were whispering from far away which really meant I should probably leave.

I told Bryce to head to class and that I'll see him later. "Watch your back... I always get what I want" the tall boy who pushed Bryce stared. I knew he wasn't joking.

"Who was that?" I asked Elena and Bonnie. "That's Dakota brooks the biggest player from school he gets what he wants" Elena explained.

Bonnie spoke up. "I also heard he 'pushes girls' into dating him and then leaves them like they're trash so just stay away don't talk to him and you'll be fine" I nodded and just imagined horrible things if I was one of Dakotas victims.

I entered to class right when the bell rung. I walked up to the desk and see Bryce in the corner of the room. His head was down until he saw me and tried to smiled. There was only one seat open. It was behind the known douche from school Dakota. Ive barley met him about 5 minutes ago and I can tell this year was gonna be bad.

As I walked to my seat he slapped my butt. Which caused my anger to rise. His friends laughed and high-fived him. I leaned my arm on the table and whispered "I'm not your little toy so stop playing with me.. Douche" as I was picking my arm and sitting back he pulled me. "Try me I'll play" he winked and I gave up and sat down. The teacher walked in I guess 'a little late'.

His friends kept looking back and I'd just put my middle finger up which kind of offended them and they stopped. The bell rang and I went through the door. "So I heard you know that loser" Dakota had a disgust face. "He's not a 'loser' and you're being rude so just shut up and leave me alone" I walked out. Soon Bryce ran to me and just hugged me. "How did you do that?" He asked.

"Do what?" I asked. "Stand up to Dakota I've hated him and he was the only reason I'm in this position as the 'nerd' of school." He started slowing down. "No you're not a nerd just walk away if u see him" and with that other classes were going by so fast. Even the ones with Elena and Bonnie.