Chapter 9: Mistakes

Unknown place

Unknown POV

"Let us out!"

"Please, just let us go!"

"We promise we won't tell anyone."

"Yeah, like she said. Let us go home, and no one would know about this"

"Listen, please."

♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠♠

Greg's car

Greg's POV

"No! I'm not going to use that." Said The Doctor, refusing the gun I was handing him.

"It's for safety!" I said (shouted).

"I don't need that!" He said crossing his arms over his chest like a child, pouting.

Really? Is this guy a disguised Sherlock Holmes or what?

"Both of you! Stop behaving like little children, we are here to save Sherlock, not to discuss weapons. Greg, if he doesn't want one, then he would have to stay in the car until we return." Said John, using what Sherlock once described as his soldier voice.

"You can't go in there alone!" Said The Doctor, getting out of the car. But we ignored him.

We were already walking to a side of the warehouse when I heard him running behind John and me.

"Fine!" He said taking the weapon out of my right hand.

I could not help but smirk by this. John was really a genius when he wanted to be one. He manipulated The Doctor using what he said about not going with us for Sherlock to get The Doctor to take the gun and move.

"Oi! Stop mocking me!" Said The Doctor clearly annoyed.

"I didn't say anything." I defended myself.

"You were thinking." He accused.

'Is he the third Holmes brother or what? Maybe he noticed my smirk?' I thought.

We stood beside a wall of the warehouse and began to plan the rescue.

'We are coming, Sherlock'.

☎☎☎☎☎☎☎☎☎
1 hour earlier
A Fabric near the Thames

The cell's door opened with a 'click'.

"You are going to let us out?" asked one of the girls, the brunette girl.

No answer.

"Come on! We know you can hear us! What's the big deal?" Said the ginger one.

"Shhh, don't talk like that." Said the other girl.

After a few minutes, the man began to talk.

"My boss wants to see you. Follow me." He said and began to walk, not waiting for them to follow.

They followed him out of the cell after a bit of hesitation, afraid of what might be out there.

When they arrived at the place the 'big' man showed them, they sat down on the two chairs placed in the middle of the room as indicated by the man behind them.

They waited there for a couple of minutes until they saw a man dressed in a blue suit with dirty blond hair walk in the room.

"Well well, what do we have here?" He said, smirking.

"Hey! Watch your mouth, you jer-" said the ginger snapping at him until the other girl stopped her, but his smirk just got wider.

"That's right, American girls, where are my manners? Call me Sebastian, and you two are?"