The Pastor's Daughter & The Thug - Chapter 1.

Sorry this chapter is so short. It will get longer soon, yayy(: //

I walked home, my school uniform still on. My backpack still slung over my shoulder, I looked to my side seeing a guy checking me out. He then called to me from the other side of the road. "Eyy mami!" I smirked, but shook my head. Ignoring the comment. That's not my name. My name is Rosa Hernandez, I'm 16 and I'm a pastor's daughter. I go to a private christian school with uniforms.The whole 9 yards. My whole family is religious nuts. I'm not like them. when I'm around my family, I am. But when I'm not, I'm a good girl gone bad. But my parents don't know that part. So I'm not going to let them. Ever. I live in a small town, where most people walk everywhere. People do drive cars, but it is quick and easier to just walk everywhere in this town. More about me is I have a lot of siblings, since my parents never believed in condoms or birth control.

My thoughts broke as I got home, and opened the door. "I'm home!" I called out. My mom came out from the kitchen, washing the dishes, "hey honey." I then took off my shoes and set my backpack down. Sitting on the couch. I then saw my father come out of the 'bible studies room'. He then came up to me and kissed my head. "Hey babygirl."

"Hey.." I mumbled softly, knowing they would make me do my homework soon. Then bible study with the whole family. I loved my family, but they could get on my nerves at times. My father then sat in his recliner, as he took out his bible from his side table. Looking at me while he put on his reading glasses.

"Do you have homework?" he then opened up his bible and started to read it.

I sighed, tired as i got my homework out of my backpack and started to do it. Not liking my homework at all. I did my homework for awhile, finishing it. Then putting it back in my backpack. As I then got on normal clothes. I then came out of my room and went up to my father. "Can I go to the library with Cassie?"

He took off his reading glasses and looked up at me, "at 6 o'clock at night?" he questioned me. One of his brows arched.

"I have to go study with her for a test and the librarry has books. Please?" I begged, lying through my teeth about going to the library.

My father sighed, nodding and giving in. "Be back by curfew though." I smiled happily and nodded. Giving him a hug, and then grabbing my bag and leaving. Walking down the road to the party I was going too. I soon got there, seeing my friends all from school and church and then more people I didn't know. Then I headed to the bathroom, and got on my tight/short black dress, with my black stilledo heels.

I walked out, having confidence in my appearance. I then headed to the kitchen, getting a drink. The music blared through the house, people were talking or dirty dancing on someone and you could smell the stench of alcohol. I loved the smell, like how people loved the smell of perfume of gasoline. Alcohol was my favorite smell. I watched people, smirking. Then I see a random guy come up too me, and stood next to me.

"Hey baby." he winked at me, smirking at me as he scooted closer. I smiled gently, and just tried to ignore him. He looked like trouble and I didn't need trouble in my life. I kept drinking my punch, as the guy frowned and turned my head towards his face.

"Ignoring me?"

I then turned my head the other way. Sighing, trying not to get annoyed, as I turned my head back. Fake smiling at him. "Yes, you look like trouble, and I don't need that in my life.."

"I'm only trouble if you want trouble, babe."

I glared lightly at him. He was mocking me and even I knew it. It pissed me off, as I clenched my fists, then unclenched them, as I then calmed down. "Are you mocking me? Seriously?"

"I'm not mocking you baby, I'm just telling you that if you need trouble. I can give you trouble." He smiled deviously at me again.

I sighed and twirled my finger around the glass of my drink. Knowing he was coming onto me, trying to ignore it as much as I could.

"I know your flirting with me, do you want to stop?"

"You know you like it baby."

"Stop calling me baby. I'm not your baby."

I then got up and started to leave, My heels clicked on the ground, i strutted away. Not looking back at him, I then felt my arm being grabbed as I was turned and facing the guy. "Wait. Here's my number, call me sometime. Okay? Also I'm Derek." I took the number and then told Derek my name and then left. I soon reembered I forgot to change out of my party clothes. Into my good girl clothes. I then hid in the bushes and changed back into my good clothes and put my party clothes in my bag.Then heading back home again.

When I got home, my whole family was in the lounge, and doing bible study. I put my bag down, and took my shoes off. Walking in and sitting down, my father stopped reading, and looked at me. Defiantly not happy.

"Your home past your curfew. Why?"

"I'm sorry. Cassie made me walk her home since she thought it was dark and scary." I lied through my teeth again, trying not to say too much.

He nodded, believing me surprisingly, sometimes he was pretty easy to trick and lie too. Guess this was one of those times. He then went back to reading the bible to everyone. After he finished, He dismissed us and we all had to get ready and then go to bed. I went to my room and got ready for bed, as I closed my door and got my phone. Texting Derek. I texted him for a while before going to bed. I was sort of excited. We were going to hangout tomorrow, secretly. I then put my phone away as I fell asleep.