The Pastor's Daughter & The Thug - Chapter 5

We had talked for a little longer and then passed out on the couch. When I had woken up, Derek was still asleep, I could hear his snoring and I was in his bed, all covered up. I sat up and looked around, darkness. But my stomach ached, and nausea was hitting me too. My stomach churning. As my head looked to the doorway I got up and walked out the the living room. Derek passed out on the couch, looking comfy. Not wanting to disturb him, I slowly walked off to the kitchen. Looking through the empty cupboards and fridge. Groaning lightly. I was hungry as I then walked to the bathroom, looking in the mirror. My makeup was a mess and my hair was too. I then got a wet towel and wiped my face, getting all the makeup off. My parents were probably worrying were I was. But I didn't want to go home. I wanted to leave. But how would I tell them?

My mind wandered off and broke when I heard Derek waking up. He then came in the bathroom, leaning on the doorway, "morning.." he mumbled as he rubbed his tired eyes. Grinning lightly at me, as I looked at him, smiling gently. As I brushed out my long curly hair. "Morning to you too, sleepy head."

"How long have you been up?" he asked as he then stretched, not really a morning person. Even though it was like 10.

I smirked as, moved past him. Going to the kitchen again, still hungry. "Not long.. But I am hungry. Your out of food."

He then checked his cupboards and fridge, "Yeah we are.. Want to go to the store?" he asked as he turned to me, I nodded okay as I headed to his bedroom and put on some new clothes from my bag. He then came out of the bathroom, in new clothes. Looking like a run way model. A guy version. He didn't even have to try hard to be good looking. I had too. I then followed him as we got into the car. Driving to the store. It was silent the whole ride, not awkward. We just were both thinking. As I stared out at the passenger side window. Derek he then glanced at me, as we got there, parking. We both walked in as I looked down the aisles of the store, then seeing the baby clothes and smiling gently.

Derek he already had picked out junk food to buy as we then bought some food and left. I looked through the bags of groceries and looked to Derek. "I don't think I am going back home.."

He watched the road as he raised his brows and smirked lightly, "Really? How are you going to tell your parents that one?"

"No fucking idea.. You got any ideas?" I then looked back out my window, thinking of what they would do to me.

"Call and tell them? Then we could leave?" he spoke right as we got to his place, parking and going inside with the groceries. Putting them away, I then turned back to him. "What do you mean by leave?"

He sat at the kitchen table, facing me as he shrugged. "Leave.. Like go somewhere. Pack up and go. Be like the pioneer people, I heard about in my history class." he chuckled lightly as he took a drink of his water.

"Your crazy.." I mumbled as I sat across from him, opening a bag of chips and eating a couple as I watched him closely, he always had a big grin on his face even if he was sad.

"I'm not crazy. Just telling you are options." he then took a couple chips, gobbling them down. "Yeah? And how are we gonna leave with no money. Mister genius."

Derek he got up and soon came back with a black duffel bag, he took out some plans, guns, and disguises. Showing me, with a wide smirk on his face. "Rob a bank.." his words were so enticing, they almost made you want to do it now.

"Rob a bank?.." I asked, knowing what he said and what he meant, but almost confused that he would suggest that. My eyes watched his movement as he put away every little thing back into the duffel bag and zipped it back up.

"Yeah, real simple, put on the disguises, go in with guns, take the money, run out and leave. Then at a gas station, switch licenses on the car. So nobody knows it was us. Clean get away." he smiled at me, "you in?"