The Pastor's Daughter & The Thug - Chapter 6

I was being shook lightly, as my eyes popped open, seeing Derek. Then they went to the time, 10 in the morning. I sat up and rubbed my face. "Why are you up? Usually I'm up first." I mumbled as my stomach ached again. Morning sickness. I hated it. Groaning lightly, in pain. Trying not to throw up. Derek he sat on the edge of the bed. Grinning at me as he said, "The bank opened up an hour ago, so I was thinking we would leave soon, and go do, the plan."

I nodded as I slowly got up, and stretched, Derek he left the room. Closing the door behind him, as I changed into all black close and then had a ski mask I would put on later. I alked out, smiling. "You like?" I did a spin for him as he laughed lightly. "I love it."

I laughed too as I walked to him, and saw his full on black on black outfit, as I smiled faintly. "Are we ready to leave?"

Derek he was now sitting at the table, eating a bow of coco puffs, as he looked up from his eating. At me, nodding as he put the bowl in the sink and got the duffel bag, getting in the car. Setting it in the backseat. I then sat down and closed my door, staring out the window as we drove to the bank. "Have you ever done this before?" I finally broke through the silence.

Derek he smiled lightly and thought about it for a minute or two then mumbled gently, keeping his eyes planted on the road. "Yeah a little bit, don't want to seem to gangster for you." he joked, laughing. I couldn't help but to laugh a little too.

"Yeah.. Your right," i teased right as he parked. We gave each other a look, before putting on the ski masks and going out. Guns in our hands and fully loaded and cocked. We ran in as I put my gun in the air, Derek he did the same but ran around the room. 

"EVERYONE ON THE GROUND, THIS IS A STICK UP." he yelled as he ran to the front counters, "Put the money in the bag!" he yelled as they did so. When he got around 10 thousand in the bag we ran out into the car and stormed off. I took off my ski mask and laughed, holding the money.

"That felt greatt!" I screeched happily, laughing as I did. It was so exhilarating. It was a natural high. Derek he looked at me, and chuckled.

"Don't get to cocky yet. We aren't out of the clear yet." he looked back, as we heard sirens. The cops, he bit his lip and made a sharp turn down a road. As he parked secretly behind someone's house. He then hopped out and got the fake licenses plate as he ripped our's off and put on the fake one. Then he got back in as we drove off, normally. Like he had done nothing.

I the hid the bag of money under my seat and smiled at him, "Did we do good?"

"Yeah we did, and if my plans work out we will be safe from the cops and they won't ever catch us. Let's hope." he said, always knowing that there could be a chance they catch onto us and arrest us. But he had to stay positive as he grinned at me, I grinned faintly back. Thinking about that possiblity too.

We drove for a hour or two and had made it a few towns away, in the clear as we parked at the motel, getting out with a few hundred bucks in my purse. We went in and got ourself a room. When we went up too it, we set down our bag full of a couple pairs of clothes, and more money. I then sat on the big bed as Derek went into the bathroom and was showering. I laid under te covers. Listening, to the ate run.

It was so soothing as I smiled gently, my stomach still aching. But I was learning to cope with it. Thinking about my new life. Then there as a ring. Derek's cellphone had got a text message, I know it was bad to snoop but I had too. I needed too. As I grabbed it and read the text.

Deejay: ay mann, i got the drugs. call me wen u ready to sell em.

My throat felt it was closing up as I looked towards the bathroom door. Drugs.. He had been lying to me. All along, he wasn't just robbing, he was selling drugs and probably murdering too. I dropped his phone on the bed and got up. Putting my heels as I was getting ready to walk out. As Derek came out, dressed and clean. he saw my getting ready to leave. "Whoa whoa. Where are you going?? We just got here." He smiled at me, like he was a saint.

"You liar!" I screamed at him, oozing with fiery, as I tried to walk off. He grabbed my arm and pulled me back as he looked shocked.

"Liar?? What are you talking about Rosa??" he looked at me with mixed emotions, confused and sad.

"Don't play fucking stupid with me Derek! Your buddy Deejay texted you. Ready to sell those drugs? How could I be so stupid not to see it.. Your a thug.." I pointed out, making him let go of me.

"Oh.. You found out.." obviously knowing he as caught and knowing lying more wouldn't help his case. As he frowned lightly.

"Yeah I did, do you kill people too, Derek?"

"You knew you were signing up for this.. it's just now you know the truth."

I groaned and looked disgusted at him as I then said again, "Do. You. Kill. People?" she asked sternly.

Derek he frowned and then nodded yes. As I then hit him and tried to push him. "You bastard! You bastard! You never told me!" I started to cry lightly, as Derek grabbed my wrists and made my look at him.

"That is just the thug life, baby.. Your going to have get use to this.." he told me, like this was a normal thing. Looking into my hazel eyes. I broke away from him. "I have to go.." I then walked away, and went on a walk. Thinking about what I just found out. Drugs. Killing.

When I got back Derek was sitting at a desk in out hotel room, on his phone, talking to some guy about some plan as I sighed and closed the door. taking off my shoes and sitting on the bed. watching the tv, trying not to listen. but  help to hear his conversation, "Yeah, uh huh. Kill 'em then." "If that bitch wants a fight he has got one." "Well go hurry, and get rid of the evidence." He then hung up and turns towards me.

"Hey." he said softly, he was a whole different person when he was around me. It was like he was a big mean killer when he was alone and then turned into a gentle giant when he was with me. I looked towards him and said softly.

"Hi.." I mumbled back softly, only watching the tv. My feelings for Derek had defiantly changed now that I knew this. I knew he was watching me, but I tried to pay no attention to him, as he did this.

Derek he leaned forward, resting his elbows on his knees as he watched me, his fingers fiddling with each other, he then looked to the tv and back at me. "I'm sorry I lied. I just didn't know how's you take it. You had so much on your plate. I didn't ant to stress you and the baby out."

"You lied to me, point blank. I'm not happy right now. Derek and I just want to be distant right now and need to think everything over."

Derek he sighed and nodded okay, "Just remember I'm sorry." he then turned his computer chair back around and was on his laptop as I watched him for a second then went back to my tv. Derek he then turned back around and looked at me.

"Rosa.." he mumbled gently.

"Yeah.." I mumbled back, as I stared at him. He looked nervous at me. Like he was going to tell me his deepest darkest secret.

"I.. I love you." he admitted, trying to smile at me. I knew he had told me his deepest darkest secret as I was shocked, and it was defiantly on my face as all I could say was.

"What?.."