Your First Date

Pony: your first date was at your first time meeting each other, the Drive-in. You guys saw some beach movie but it didn't matter because all you were looking at was pony. After the movie he took you to the lot to go star gazing. It was pretty romantic for you and pony considering you guys were only 14.

Soda: your first date was at the Dairy Queen. You guys split a large coke and ate ice cream. You guys talked about random things to such as him and cars and you about your day.

Dally: your first date was at one of Bucks parties, also where you first met. You guys go there almost every time there is a party anyways so it was nothin special but he loves you and you love him and that is. (Ik it's Corny)

Johnny: your first date was at the lot. You two were talking for hours while looking up at the stars. After it was getting late he walked you home and kissed you on the forehead.

Steve: your first date was at a drag race. He invited you to come with Soda and his girlfriend. It wasn't exactly romantic but it sure was fun.

Two-bit: your first date was at the drive in. You two weren't looking at the movie at all just cracking jokes on each other and other people. It was hilarious yet such a turn on for you, (Idk) so it was an amazing first date.

Darry: your first date was at the Dingo where you two first met. You guys were just talking about random things like each others days at work. After the date he drove you home and when he got to your door he cuffed your cheeks and gave you a long passionate kiss.

Hey guys, I hope you like this one. Tell me what you think In the comments. Love you all. 💖