Chapter 7

MORNING

I woke up and seeing Kendall sleeping next to me in the bed. Well she got in our room about 1 am. And I drink a water for myself and watched News. It's actually already 7 in the morning. I got a text message from Rita wow thanks for notifying me because we're actually going to have a breakfast at their property. This would be so cool I know. So I wore my shorts and tucked with a loose tees and slipped on my flats. I just bun my hair and leaved a note saying "Kendall, Rita invited me to have a breakfast in her property" and I pinned it on the board and I put my phone on my pockets and went to the ground floor.

And waited for about 10 minutes then there I saw Rita's car coming over. I buckled up and she started to drive her no roof car hahaha.

"Too bad for my Kendall" She chuckled and we talked bunch of stuffs together. It took us 30 minutes to be in her place and yeah it's also in the sea side, i love the interiors of her house and completely the garden. As we get inside there was a 2 cute babies on the couch. Wait, a babies?

"Your sons?" I asked Rita having no any idea. I wasn't notified she been pregnant and this she have a husband.

"Yeah" She chuckled. "Rita you didn't even told me, and you got married? without inviting me?" I said to her.

"Um getting married soon and you're all invited" She said and I carry one of the twins. "He's so cute, what's his name?" I asked Rita. "Frank" Rita said. And I finally saw her husband who's having breakfast with us. He's husband is so cute and I ship them haha.

"You guys look so cute together" I chuckled popping a grapes on my mouth. "Thanks" Her husband said. Well Rita is already 28. So good for her to have family not even telling us.

"You're lucky to still have a skinny Rita" I said and her husband chuckled.

"You're such a joker hailey" Rita said. Um yes I'm not lying Rita has flat stomach and labor 2 kids and yeah twinning so probably she'll get fat then but she's still skinny. After we took a breakfast we went to their yard and feel the sea breeze with some lil snacks on the table as we chit chat together.

"So how's your career?" She asked me.

"Upgrading" I chuckled.

"Yeah yeah I'm so proud of you honey" She said.

"Aww thanks. Anyway where'd you found your fiancee?" I asked her with that rolling eyes.

"When I went here in Hawaii 3 years ago, and we're just friends before until you know one snap of my finger and everything had changed. We're both fall in love, we actually went to many places already, like Paris, Greece, Australia well lots"

"You didn't even told me about it for all these years laura"

"Sorry haha"

"What's his work?"

"He's a vice executive officer on their own company"

"Woah rita you're amazing" I said and we both chuckled, her life is so cool and nice now I just probably love her life.

"Thanks"

"I can't wait for your wedding guys" I said excitedly and Rita hummed as we were talking at each other, we heard cars beeping around and Rita quickly ran inside while me hesitatingly don't know what to do. Oh my Gosh! Are we attacked by some-?!! Omg I need to hide!!! Are they going to kidnap us? For a ransom money!? I was going to hide when someone just shouted my name. And seeing it was Kendall. And there I breathe deeply, I hugged her.