Chapter 15

Tonight was the night, I suppose to ask her to be my girlfriend because tonight was perfect, it's private here, the dark sky and stars above are perfect, she loves beaches, the rhythm of the ocean, our friends.

Maybe the planned ones aren't really the best ones as everyone said

I even prepared a song for her. But what's really bugging her? Did Kendall referring to her ex boyfriend? But why? She told me she moved on already, she never talked with that guy since the day they broke up.

Maybe she just really love him so much and that guy is so lucky, he's so lucky.

I lie on the bed looking at the ceiling and I raised my arms pulling it closer to my face.

"Selena thanks for letting me go, thank you for breaking my heart, thank you for the pain you caused me, thank you for everything. If you didn't let me go I won't meet a girl like her, the better ones. I think I just don't like her, I love her." I says as I beam to to my left arm. I kissed it and I sat at the bed leaning at the headboard.

"Maybe she's not yet ready, maybe it's not yet the right time. Well that's love you just really have to wait because it's worth the wait" I heard a familiar voice and I glance at my side seeing Alex lying at the bed.

"Aaaaaalex! What are you doing here!?" I exclaimed.

"Heeeey I've been here since earlier. Remember, I told y'all I have a flu" He chuckled.

"Damn it!" I furrowed my brows an he raised his arms defensively.

"We will always be here for you" He smiled then walked towards me.

"What about the plan?" He asked

"She needs space" I replied obnoxiously.

"That's okay it doesn't mean she don't like you. The way you two look at each others eyes there's something, it's a treasure" He smiled making me calm, then we fist bump.

HAILEY's POV

After I took a midnight bath, I already get out of the rest room and the girls were all looking at me flatly. They're all staring at me... Creepy

"Girls, please stop giving me that look" I tried to chuckle but still they're beaming at me as I made my way towards the mirror. And from the mirror, I can still see them looking at me.

"Giiiiirls! I'm scared of y'all" I yelped then Madison pouted and rolled her eyes, the other girls had the same reaction with her also.

"So what happened out there?" I asked them as I comb my hair.

"We're leaving tomorrow" Gigi interrupted and my eyes widened.

"Really? Thanks God" I sighed then smiled.

"Seriously? You're happy we're leaving?" Lauren frowned.

"Yeeep" I grinned and she sighs. What's wrong with them? I don't get them! And Kendall is nowhere to be found. Since I'm already tired I went to my bed and took a nap.

💜

"Hails, wake up!! hey wake up" I slowly opened my eyes and Maya reveals above mine since I was lying at the bed.

"What time is it?" I groaned as I cover my face with pillows.

"10 am and we're leaving already" I heard Lele's voice. And that 10 AM woke me up. I quickly get up and seeing them all packed. WHAT THE HELL!?

I tie my hair and wore my jumpsuit then just a simple flats. After that I quickly pack my  things making sure I didn't left any Hailey fingerprint here.